SASS Wire Forum

The Walking Dead Returns

Cypress Sun

That was intense and unexpected.

As usual ;)

Just started here.

Guess I'm a Deadhead!

So how many episodes until Noah is gone? (He is signed on to do the new Criminal Minds spin-off.)

I give him 3 at the most. Just long enough for the audience to start getting used to him then...CHOMP! ;)

surprised Maggie and Sasha didn't get more air time to grieve.

We were under the impression that they were talking over 400 miles via walkie talkie. Anyone else pick up on that? strange.

I thought they were behind them a few miles. But it wouldn't be unusual for a tv show to do that.

You know the tech guys in the crew would roll their eyes. :)

I thought they were behind them a few miles. But it wouldn't be unusual for a tv show to do that.

You know the tech guys in the crew would roll their eyes. :)

That was my take on it also. Different vehicle as a back up. Then again if you remember in the first episode, Rick told another officer (just before he got shot) to click the safety off before they confronted the bad guys.........it was a Glock. :huh:

As far as Noah goes......they can't kill off Noah without finding another black guy to take his place. The reason I say that is because it seems like every time a new black man is introduced to the group, within 2 episodes the old black guy gets killed off. Doesn't explain Bob though.........although amputees don't seem to last too long either.

Real glad it's back on. :)

That was my take on it also. Different vehicle as a back up. Then again if you remember in the first episode, Rick told another officer (just before he got shot) to click the safety off before they confronted the bad guys.........it was a Glock. :huh:

As far as Noah goes......they can't kill off Noah without finding another black guy to take his place. The reason I say that is because it seems like every time a new black man is introduced to the group, within 2 episodes the old black guy gets killed off. Doesn't explain Bob though.........although amputees don't seem to last too long either.

Real glad it's back on. :)

They still have the black preacher, Michonne, and Sasha. I think the kid is toast. ;)

Another little detail, sometimes after Rick fires his revolver you hear the clink of an ejected case hitting the pavement.

It goes right along with thumb-cocking the Glocks every so often.

Still, it is fun to watch.

Another little detail, sometimes after Rick fires his revolver you hear the clink of an ejected case hitting the pavement.

It goes right along with thumb-cocking the Glocks every so often.

Still, it is fun to watch.

They only did that once that I noticed. It was when Michonne shot Andrea behind the closed door with Rick's gun.

Nobody has to thumb cock in the movies anymore. They just point and get the clickety click sound. I cannot get my dang guns to do it though. Whyzat?

They still have the black preacher, Michonne, and Sasha. I think the kid is toast. ;)

Morgan is going to be a factor I think. Michonne and Sasha are just the kind of bad arses to survive, Noah, as you predicted, will be walker food.

Morgan is going to be a factor I think. Michonne and Sasha are just the kind of bad arses to survive, Noah, as you predicted, will be walker food.

This is my opinion also.

Not sure where they are going with Father Gabriel or how long he will be around.

Archived