SASS Wire Forum

This'll Really Gripe Deleon.

Subdeacon Joe

Ghost Gunner

In the wake of the governor’s veto of the Ghost Gun ban, Wilson’s CNC mill could make untraceable guns all the more accessible. And as the video above shows, Wilson isn’t shying away from that face-off so much as directly confronting gun control advocates. He’s gone as far as applying for a trademark for the term “Ghost Gun,” a move that could limit how gun control advocates are legally able to use it.

“This wouldn’t be worth doing if Kevin de Leόn didn’t know about it,” Wilson says. “What excites me is giving this world to the politicians. Our strategy is to literalize and reify their nightmare, to give them the world they’re talking about.”

And if, as in the case of John Zawahri, his milling machine is used to create uncontrollable weapons that result in real violence? Wilson stands by the answer that he’s given to that question when it was asked of his 3-D printed guns: That the potential for violence is part of the price of freedom. “I believe it’s in the stable of popular rights afforded to the people, a republican ideal consistent with civil liberties,” he says.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwRtll3jjU4

Pretty cool.

I can get a table top portable CNC machine for $999. Hmmmmm. I bet it makes lots of stuff besides AR-15 lower receivers too. Hmmmm.

You could make violent knives!

I can get a table top portable CNC machine for $999. Hmmmmm. I bet it makes lots of stuff besides AR-15 lower receivers too. Hmmmm.

Where? :)

I'm thinking that some enterprising pard could go into business making parts that are obsolete for the 1897 and 1887 and maybe bolts for Uberti 1873's that seem to be scarce.

The Ghost Gunner CNC program does require 80% lower with pre-milled take down well to produce a complete lower receiver. As shipped it should be able to produce 'dozens of lowers' before the end mill needs replacing. Looks like a group buy item for now.

Archived