SASS Wire Forum

Satire. Guns according to the antis.

Subdeacon Joe

If I had never heard of Mr." Grand"and his tank rifle,( although I think it was a submarine rifle, the ping is also used to locate other devices of destruction), Id damn sure want one now! haha

Now for something completely serious, Anyone that wants to be rid of one of these devices, please send it to me and I will take care of it, also if you have any 3006 mm rounds, I will take those too. (3006 mm = 118 inches, that would be a bullet the size of a volkswagon beetle)

This description really shows the liberal point of view,,,,,'never let the facts obstruct a good story' I always think of the scene in Animal house, when Bluto (John Belushis character) is ranting about when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. And the guy says, "let him go, he's on a roll "

And worst of all, the US Government sells them to civilians IN ALAMABA AND OHIO!.

The fact that the U.S. Government is still selling these MILITARY ASSAULT WEAPONS surprises me. Probably something they should have addressed during the 1st two years.

And worst of all, the US Government sells them to civilians IN ALAMABA AND OHIO!.

Shux, Sparky... they used to sell 'em to civilians in California even.

Wish I'd gotten one back then.... :rolleyes:

Shux, Sparky... they used to sell 'em to civilians in California even.

New York even. I got mine from them here about 3 years ago. But I was talking about the stores in Anniston and at Camp Perry. You know, places where people are bitter and cling to religion or guns.

Y'know. Camp Perry is only about a six hour drive from here. Does my son really need all those books for college?

Well I's got me one of them there tank guns, bought mine through the DCM (when it was still called that) for $90.00. And have severl "cans" of M2 ball, shot many a matches with it and even bought me some of that there hunting ammo (when we could still use lead) and took it hunting deer and bear. Now I just shoot paper......

Toy r us??? :wacko: Maybe a gas station that has an FFL…….maybe……...

Archived