SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mornin all. Everyone must be loafin or real busy. This is the leaest drivel I ever seen. Get to go shootin tomorrow. 2ndone of the year.

PM Sent.

Got my new state of the art, high dollar, used in the NFL knee brace yesterday!! It works great and is pretty comfortable too. It even comes with its own tote bag and spare parts, plus a tool to adjust it for different situations and terrain.

It will fit under my cowboy clothes and my bib overalls, but looks like I'll hafta' buy larger jeans if I want to wear it on stage.

Oh! Yeah! It works well for its intended purpose as well. My knee hasn't felt that good just walking around since before the first knee surgery!! :o:P

You got that right!!

Well, I got to use my new knee brace Saturday night and again today. It really works great! I have to get used to it and there are a couple of places that it irritated the skin, but not so badly that i need to bandage it or anything like that.

I reckon everybody has already turned in, so you folks take care and I'll turn in myself!! Gotta give Schoolmarm a hand with her classroom tomorrow morning, and I finally got contact info for an old friend I haven't seen since high school. We actually did music together way back then, so I'm giving him a call tomorrow and asking' if he wants to sit in Wednesday evening at Bike Night.

Had the Bopper over today!! That boy can do away with more hot dogs than any young'un I've ever seen!! He had four before we left for the playground this afternoon and then wanted a corn dog from Sonic when we headed for home!

We're taking both of the boys to see Guardians of the Galaxy Saturday!! I'm really lookin' forward to that.

Gig at a new bar tomorrow night. They ain't payin' too well so I hope we can run a tip jar!!

CAREFUL ? :huh:

WHY ?

ya only die once :lol:

CB :P

I got nothin... :lol:

Had the Bopper over today!! That boy can do away with more hot dogs than any young'un I've ever seen!! He had four before we left for the playground this afternoon and then wanted a corn dog from Sonic when we headed for home!

We're taking both of the boys to see Guardians of the Galaxy Saturday!! I'm really lookin' forward to that.

Gig at a new bar tomorrow night. They ain't payin' too well so I hope we can run a tip jar!!

My wife took our boy to see that last night. Apparently for the rest of the night last night, and so far this morning, he's a "Star Lord" and he's gonna protect the galaxy from bad guys. :lol:

He's four.

Bopper is 6 1/2 years old. He orta' enjoy the heck out of this one. The older one, I don't know.

When I fist noticed the wire about two years ago there seemed to be more folks that posted on the "DRIVEL" threads.

Apache Hawk is one that comes to mind and he's still around but doesn't post here. Another was Okie Sawbones, anyone know what happened to him?

Okie got banned. For what, I don't know. He apparently got into it with the powers that be, and we know what that'll getcha'!

I've been off on business on at least two occasions where, when I returned, someone was GONE!!

Most recently, several of our most prolific contributors have chosen to start a forum of their own and consequently they don't post here as often and some not at all recently.

I sometimes am away for as much as a week, and sometimes I'm home and not otherwise occupied for days. I'll post accordingly

The DRIVEL WILL NOT DIE!

Had an ok birthday yesterday, got some new socks and some Louis L'more western movies. Which is what I asked for, somehow they didn't see the rest of the list that had guns on it :D

yeaaa, I figurt et wuz cuz Ize wuz tha wun thet postit this heer las wun!!!

Got's nothin' ta do with who puts it up!

It's just that the ones what supported it the most are a little peeved with the powers that be and have chosen to post here less frequently. I've been otherwise occupied as have others and so the drivel flows slowly!!

I've been up a while. Me and SDJ have been discussing the demise of the "Haters" thread. Seems like it just disappeared. No explanation or slap on the back of the hand that we can find.

Bill! Do what I've started doing when I don't sleep well at night. :angry::(:angry: SLEEP IN THE DAYTIME!!!! :lol::lol:B)

Have you noticed? Since they POed our friends, it has taken 18 days and we haven't completed one page!! We used to do half a Drivel thread in that length of time.

Anyways, I gotta do something creative today. I'm a week away from payday and today is our 38th wedding anniversary.

Reckon I'll cook up some big dinner for us.

aye Blackwater, I've noticed,,,, and tis extra werk to have an extra site to go to, BUT tis werth et to hang out with ol frenz we taint spoke wit en a while....

I fixed a chicken and shrimp stir fry with brown rice and blackberry pie with vanilla ice cream for our anniversary dinner last night.

I'M A BIG OL' HERO TODAY!!!

Goin' to the hospital this afternoon for a cardio stress test, and then we're goin' to the movies and dinner out tonight.

My A1C was a little too high so we're adjusting the meds and the diet. Fewer potatoes and high carb breads, and less pie and the like. :(

All of my other numbers were excellent and I'm w**king on being a little more active during the week. I w**k like the devil most weekends with the band and shooting and all, but sometimes there ain't much to do from Monday to Thursday. Now that fall is closer, maybe I can get back out in the shop and w**k on the hotrods and my ol' Harley some more!! :o:lol:

Archived