SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor Grizz It's cuz without the beard, they dint reconnize ya! here in SoCal it usually takes 3-4 hours!

If'n you make an appointment online, it only takes half that time. I went 2 weeks ago and it only took 30 min.

YEP I knew it Grizz

FT---what is Falling Skies?

It's a TV show on TNT I think.

Story line goes, an alien envision wipes out the government, and most of the military. So now the survivors are organizing and fighting to survive.

It's not a bad show. But it'll do for now.

I'll have one,

she's feeling much better, the anti-biotic is working, she was out in the yard in a good breeze with her hair brush singing goodbye to her hair..

some days she's down, some days she's up....

Momma needs a surgical biopsy on the second breast next wed, the first biopsy didn't show anything, but they know something is there. most of her hair is gone,,

it's getting hard :( :(

am i the only one left???

Momma needs a surgical biopsy on the second breast next wed, the first biopsy didn't show anything, but they know something is there. most of her hair is gone,,

it's getting hard :( :(

am i the only one left???

Hang in there, I'm sure she needs you to lean on.

Prayers sent!

afternoon all...gotta go put up some gutters,,,,

momma went to lunch with some girlfriends..

sigh................

she's feeling normal today, course the chemo was 2 1/2 weeks ago, next dose is scheduled for wed, but now she has a surgical biopsy scheduled for that day... so not sure bout the chemo then....

Home from the match, strange but fun day.

I got down to the cowboy range and got the shovel and beard casket staged in boot hill for the burial after the match.

About that time as best I can remember it, I realized that my boots were still in the truck and I was wearing tennis shoes.

I had a few seconds to wonder if I really wanted to walk up the hill to the truck when someone told me I was a posse marshal. No time for a trip to the truck and the walk thru, I'd have to live with shoes and not boots. Walk thru went well and let the folks in charge know we were done, so we could get on with announcements. "we need an emcee' is what they told me 'you're it' so up on the gallows I went, tennis shoes and all, to lead the pledge and do announcements and such.

I spose I could have gone up to the truck at some point, but with it being my first time as a posse marshal, I didn't want to abandon my posse, and besides we have a bunch of new shooters and a shortage of TOs so that kept me hopping. Nobody got shot, so I guess I did an ok job, and learned some things for next time.

My shooting was ok, not great, but not bad, but I think that dang kid Skid Roper beat me again. I did get him on a couple stages though. Calico set a new record best time at 27 something or so, and beat me and Buick on that stage to boot.

Speaking of boot, after the match some of us gathered on boot hill to pay our last respects to my beard. Here is that video.

Didn't get any shooter vids today as I was busy running the timer and trying to be a decent posse marshal.

Edit - the strange part was all the gun problems we had on the posse today, more than I've seen all year wrapped up into one match.

A drink for anyone reading this on my tab who watches the beard burial vid, two rounds if you can watch it and not laugh, no, that's not possible :D

Thanks fer the drink. Yes I laughed, may I have 2 rounds anyway?

We're home from vacation. Spent 4 nights in Asheville, NC and 2 nights in Pigeon Forge, TN. Had a great time.

Setting here enjoying some wine from the Biltmore and w3rking on a Drivel Forum ;)

Sounds good to me, I'm just chilling out at the computer, today wore me out.

Finally finished getting the truck unloaded a little bit ago after it cooled off some. My cart normally stays in my car and just the gear comes out, but it all had to come out of the truck, along with my ladders that I brought home from the range.

Oh, forgot that I had a flat on the gun cart, thinking I need to find something to put in those things so they don't go flat, just tubes ain't working.

Archived