SASS Wire Forum

The "Rats" are pushing more gun control

They don't care a bit about crime, accident or gun safety.

THEY WANT YOUR GUNS AND MY GUNS AND EVERYONE ELSE'S GUNS SO WE WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST THEIR SCHEMES!

If they did they would realize that for everyone who goes on a rampage there are millions upon millions of gun owners who go a lifetime without killing anyone.

They don't care a bit about crime, accident or gun safety.

THEY WANT YOUR GUNS AND MY GUNS AND EVERYONE ELSE'S GUNS SO WE WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST THEIR SCHEMES!

If they did they would realize that for everyone who goes on a rampage there are millions upon millions of gun owners who go a lifetime without killing anyone.

If we look at the numbers we see that only about 1/8 of 1% of all gun owners abuse their 2nd Amendment civil rights.

Say there are about 100,000,000 gun owners (that common 80,000,000 number has been floating around for at least 10 years, it has to have increased, and even if we were to say that there are only 50,000,000 gun owners, it would still only come to 1/4 of 1%). Now, total deaths and injuries - criminal, negligent, suicide, justifiable, etc. - comes to about 120,000 per year. That is if we assume that each incident is a single incident caused by a unique individual, a patently false assumption.

Hardly the "epidemic of gun violence" tripe we hear on the news and from the capons in office.

It's all agenda driven politics.

A bomber detonates a device, people blame the bomber.

An arsonist fires an occupied structure, people blame the arsonist.

It is a matter of politics and agenda that, when someone is shot, they blame the gun and not the criminal using it.

It's all agenda driven politics.

A bomber detonates a device, people blame the bomber.

An arsonist fires an occupied structure, people blame the arsonist.

It is a matter of politics and agenda that, when someone is shot, they blame the gun and not the criminal using it.

Yup.

I don't see folks lining up to sue Government Motors, Ford, Toyota or any of the other car makers when some drunk gets behind the wheel and ends up killing someone.

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, May 29, 2014 - Stud's Request
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, May 29, 2014 - Stud's Request

Misdirected rage. Fueled by ignorance and hoplophobia... but around here... I am an idiot.

ts

I never took ya to be an idiot. A drunk maybe but not an idiot.

Howdy,

I heard on tv that every gun will kill someone.

This is the kind of garbage that gun grabbers put on tv.

Instant statistics. No real data,

They don't worry about truth.

Families living miles from a shooting range claim bullets are hitting their houses

from the range. Ballistically impossible. But there are holes.

I bet they shoot their own house.

See I can make instant facts too.

Best

CR

Archived