SASS Wire Forum

Longmire

I'm wondering the same thing. Normally I wouldn't worry because my DVR would automatically record any new shows, but I had to replace it a couple of months ago. Now I have to wait until the new season starts or is listed on the satellite schedule so I can add it to my list. I don't want to miss it.

So far I haven't seen any promos on it either even though I've seen some for shows starting in June.

Best thing to do is just keep checking the webpage I guess. So far the only info is "Summer 2014". You'd think that A&E would be more forthcoming with details, given that they have a hit on their hands. :rolleyes:

The season 2 DVD comes out around May 15th, so Season 3 should start shortly after that

• 1 month later...

Slightly OT.... I'm about 85 pages into the latest book, "Any Other Name."

Slow start... set it down several times, but it's starting to get interesting. And there's a mention of "blonde streaks" in Vic's hair.

Katee Sackhoff as Vic works... kinda like Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher. :rolleyes:

Web site says June 2 100 Pm Est

Looks like they are doing a Season 2 marathon, episodes 7-13 before the Season 3 first episode. The new episode is at 9PM Central time.

http://www.aetv.com/schedule-ct

Katee Sackhoff as Vic works... kinda like Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher. :rolleyes:

Is that sarcasm?

I like Katey Sackhoff.

On the other hand, I have a hard time deciding what's worse, the character Jack Reacher, in the books, or Tom Cruise as him. Jack Reacher in the book I "nearly" read was kind of a nutcase, much like Rambo in First Blood (the book). Why somebody decides to make those guys into heroes in the movies I'm not sure. I got about 90% through a Jack Reacher book while I was deployed and I couldn't take any more. I decided re-reading books I had already read would be better.

Sarcasm? Not at all, Kelly.

I like Katee, too.

But if you've read the books, Vic is described as being very true to her Italian heritage, with an olive complexion and black hair.

Katee Sackhoff is as close to the book description of Vic as Tom Cruise is to Lee Child's description of Jack Reacher.

Archived