SASS Wire Forum

Spring 2 DAY, THUNDER AT PARADISE PASS============MAY 17TH, 18TH

C.C. Moonshine

12 stages, but we's now have 13 bays.

Shoot time is 9:00 a.m.

I realize that's a tad bit early fur you Michigan folk, so we arranged some alarm clocks (with fuses :o:D:ph34r: ) to make sure

everyone makes it on time.

Going to be cool

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got the ammo ready to go into the car, the EZ UP ready, rain coat resprayed with waterproof stuff, just waitng for all the rain to get out of here!!!

gonna be a good time!!!!!!

remember, I'll be teaching RO1 & 2 on Friday, let someone know iffn yur intursted....

Hi CC

Forecast for friday, slight chance of rain.

Then Saturday and Sunday 59 partly cloudy !!!!!! Now thats some shoot'n weather !!!!!

Think we got ya a couple more for the class too.

See ya then !!!

cool digger,,,

cc, how many so far for each, I've got two printed for each class..

I've not got the final word from some

but I think you have 4 or 5 for each class.

Gg....If you count the night shoot u will b shoot in 15 stages

got the ammo ready to go into the car, the EZ UP ready, rain coat resprayed with waterproof stuff, just waitng for all the rain to get out of here!!!

gonna be a good time!!!!!!

remember, I'll be teaching RO1 & 2 on Friday, let someone know iffn yur intursted....

if the RO2 classs is in the afternoon, please enroll me; thanks, Grizhicks

yur in Grizz...

CC, I've got 5 copies of RO1 and 4 or RO2 before I ran out of ink, could you print out a copy of RO2 please?

should be in around 4 tomorrow...

Cheyenne -- I've printed 2 copies of the RO2 (1 for me & an extra) -- Grizhicks

Got one done for ya cc.

Sounds like Grizz has a spare for ya too.

cool, thanks!

CC, I've got 5 copies of RO1 and 4 or RO2 before I ran out of ink, could you print out a copy of RO2 please?

should be in around 4 tomorrow...

If you get one in braille then Krispy Kreme could audit the class :P

How FUN! this match is...the people are the coolest - makes me feel like I'm at home :D Some of these fellers I haven't seen for a year ~ seems like yesterday!

Happy shootin' pards!!

G (who is a fan of Holy Smokes BBQ on site!) G ~ :FlagAm:

How FUN! this match is...the people are the coolest - makes me feel like I'm at home :D Some of these fellers I haven't seen for a year ~ seems like yesterday!

Happy shootin' pards!!

G (who is a fan of Holy Smokes BBQ on site!) G ~ :FlagAm:

+1000 to both points Gunner!!!! Food is great, shootin is greater, but the pards at this match are the GREATEST!!!! I'm just lucky to be part of it!!

Way to go!!!! Congrats! To all!!!!! I hate I had to be at work today! Everything went well and I had a blast! Great to see everyone!

Now it's time to start on Indiana State Shoot!

Thanks for being part of Thunder In Paridise!

100 X

Paradise Pass is an annual I will not miss! It's a federal holiday as far as I am concerned. Thanks everyone and to my posse members. Happy Birthday Deuce.

GG

+1000 to both points Gunner!!!! Food is great, shootin is greater, but the pards at this match are the GREATEST!!!! I'm just lucky to be part of it!!

Good shootin' to you pard ~CONGRATS ~ and damn good cookin'!! Bringin' home TWO spatula awards...right on!!

Good shootin' to you pard ~CONGRATS ~ and damn good cookin'!! Bringin' home TWO spatula awards...right on!!

Thanks Gunner. And CONGRATS on being the newest Jedi Gunfighter!!! What an awesome shoot and a fantastic weekend all around. There's no better sport and no better people to be around than in this wonderful game we get to play. Special thanks to all the pards that took the time to help my beautiful wife with some great tips and advice, Furball, Hundred X, Michigan Slim, thank you much. And thanks to Deuce, Straight Arrow, Furball and Doc Noper for helpin me out. You guys are the epitome of what bein cowboy is all about. I LOVE THIS GAME!!

Shooting was great but my side is still hurting from laughing it up with the Michigan boys. unfortunately, due to strict Sass forum rules, I cannot repeat pretty much any of the conversation. lmao.

Thank you to;

All who make this place happen, all that keep it going, and all that attended !!!

The wonderful and kind comments about Paradise Pass just hit me in the heart.

I am so blessed to have such a SUPER bunch of friends, that work so many hours each month out here

and on ideas for the club when they are not here. THEY are the reason this club is what it is.

Excellent match, thank you everyone.

What a Fantastic time!!! Great match and stages, Great range and the best people. It was Awesome to see so many of my old friends and make so many new ones. Mac, I'll hang out with you anytime and thanks for the video. Thanks again to CC and Aunt B for the use of their camper and all their hospitality. Don't miss this match next year cause I can't wait to go back there.

Best regards,

Chili

That was a fantastic shoot!!!!! CC, Karl, Flush Draw, Short Term, and way to many more to be able to mention did it again. It makes me proud to be able to say I am Paradise Pass Regulator. Gunner I want to thank you for the kind words and I feel honored to be able to shoot with you. Welcome to the ranks of the Jedi. We had a great Possie with everyone helping out to make it run smooth and a big congrats to Lola Bean for her first clean shoot! I really enjoyed shooting Pale Rider and can't wait till next year to be able to shoot it again. I am going to have to make myself put down my 97 and start using the double more though. Every time I picked it up I felt like a fish out of water but it did give Spitoon something to laugh at. :lol:

Thank you to the Paradise Pass Regulators - Fabulous weekend with really great pards. The targets and the range just keep getting better, and the fun never stops.

CR

Archived