SASS Wire Forum

Secret Coded Post

Widder, SASS #59054

Wyatt, yu kin hav awl my guns that are presently in FL. Witch is nada, zilch, zero!! an my monee tuu!!!

an Cali is meen tu me!!!!

pbcc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wyatt, yu kin hav awl my guns that are presently in FL. Witch is nada, zilch, zero!! an my monee tuu!!!

pbcc

Its obvious to me that you need 20 lashings with a wet noodle!

..........Widder

James Bond (Widder): Pardon me, do you have a match?

Kerim's Chauffeur (LTO): I use a lighter.

James Bond (Widder): Better still.

Kerim's Chauffeur (LTO): Until they go wrong.

James Bond (Widder): Exactly.

This exchange must take place prior to Widder having his guns inspected at the loading table :P

CR

I have shot with widder

he dont use no guns

th00se are secertly coded thumbs, that give the appearance of widder useing guns

if a tree falls in the woods

is it a miss

What did the spotters say? LOL

I have shot with widder

he dont use not guns

th00se are secertly coded thumbs, that give the appearance of widder useing guns

Another Top Secret exposed to the world..... :)

..........NimbleSOB

pbcc

Hey, I'm not one offering to give away firearms and money.

Your message said nothing about what state they were in.

Next you'll claim you never made the offer.

I have shot with widder

he dont use no guns

That would make "Q" proud!

It's a blue moon over the Suwannee river that's not really blue.

The cat's in the cradle in the silver moon.

The water is red in Moon River.

pbcc

It's a blue moon over the Suwannee river that's not really blue.

The cat's in the cradle in the silver moon.

The water is red in Moon River.

pbcc

That's a funny story about Kourpt Karl. Preacherman told it with a different ending

the stage coach rides low

Now we have to change the code to the hideout. The new one is......the bank vault has no combination.

Don't tell anybody ;)

Spanky is in charge today, but alfalfa takes the lead tomorrow,

pb

the hen is about to strike!

pb

Lets see if I got these stories correct...

ShyAnnie wants to give Wyatt some guns and alot of money.

Wyatt wants to take some of that money and cross dress at the next Cowboy shoot. He thinks he can win Lady GF category.

Madd Mike is keeping an Alien from Area 51 at his house serving as a college student/live in house maid.

Cowboy Rick just bought a new sports car.

Yep, I think that just about covers it all.

..........Widder

Then Wyatt kin take sum of that there money of Shyannie's and bring hisself out to Pawnee Station a week from tomorrow, and I'll larn him ta shoot Lady GF......IF he has the guts.....and is willing ta shave his pits.....

fer sum reason stocks in pits just rose, as has razors, an wyatt bought readin glasses.

the monkey is swinging from the tree...

Iwl meet yu at the waterhole...

Where do I start?

Widder....Hope is more like it. Tuff competition from the ladies and tailor is not sure he can finish the hem on my dress in time. Backup plan is to enter in the Town Drunk Zombie category.

Mary.....Been shaving my pits for years, that just how I roll. Got a private jet on standby. Used Pbcc's credit card, waiting on the cash. Sign me up if you get there before me.

Pbcc......What can I say after that. I have never heard anyone speak the plain truth with such conviction to the art of cooking pancakes

MM......Elvis, true that, he called to ask for left handed camouflage coffee mugs

Wyatt, I'z gonna make shur yer on my posse, just bring the dress wit ya and let me no whut color of thread I need, I kin fix that hem up real good fer ya!

Rendezvous where the fish that don't fly fly.

Then contemplate why hotdogs come in packages of 10 but hotdog buns come in packages of 8.

BR-549

Oh yea, the coveted code of top shooters to help calm their nerves before a stage run.

The five rounds in each revolver are named BR-549. Its takes their minds off being too tense.

Which reminds me:

Ole Jawbone goes to see his psychologist about his dreams. He tells his psychologist that one night he dreams that he's a TeePee. And another night, he dreams he's a Wigwam.

Doc says: 'There's nothing wrong with you.....you're just too tents".

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Wyatts dress wunt need no him, he's tall as a palm tree, he leans bout as much as wun tuu.

The cat is in the bag, but the mouse is free

pbcc

Then contemplate why hotdogs come in packages of 10 but hotdog buns come in packages of 8.

The answer has recently been declassified: This is done in order to allow government purchasing agents to buy buy 4 packs of hot dogs (4 x 10 = 40) and five packs of buns (5 x 8 = 40) and get bulk pricing. When purchased in truckload lots with a few $640 toilet seats averaged in, the hot dogs end up at ball park prices, but the toilet seats prices are not as crappy. This has led to combining $436 hammer purchases with eggs. This is showing promise as the eggs arrive scrambled...saving even more money. It's all about efficiency!

Archived