SASS Wire Forum

Jedi Gunfighter Pins

Korupt Karl

I am not directing this to anyone in particular and I don't want to offend anyone, but I have a request. I have sent out over 25 pins in 2013. If you need a pin for a special presentation a couple of things have to happen.

First, I will need your address and the number of pins you need. Pins are $6/each which includes shipping. If you pm me I will accommodate you. The other thing is if you are planning a presentation to a new Jedi please give me two weeks notice minimum. My schedule doesn't always have me at home to expedite shipping and I would hate to not get the pin to you in time.

If you are a registered Jedi....no problem I can send you a pin without checking with anyone, but if you are awarding a pin to a new Jedi I have to have approval from Widder before I can ship.

I am excited about all the excellent GF'ers that are being recognized. This is a neat thing that Widder and crew started and I want to be able to deliver....thanks for you help and understanding.

KK

KK! Thanks for all you do for the Jedis!

Give me a call in the next day or two!!

Korupt Karl has done an excellent job witht he JEDI GF pins. These are lapel type pins that alot of us wear on our hat, suspenders, etc.....

KK don't make a dime out of this service. He invest his $$ and gets them in quatities of 100 at a time. His charge of only $6 covers the original cost of each pin plus shipping. Actually, he's lost money on this service due to rising cost of shipping.

the ORIGINAL pins were while with gold trim and gold crossed pistols in the center.

The 2nd edition are black with gold trim with the crossed pistols in the center. I really like the black one.

As KK mentioned, if you have already been recognized by The Council as a JEDI, then KK will send you a pin. But if you are getting them for a new JEDI for an upcoming event presentation, I have to assign them a number and let KK know about it before he will send any out.

Of course, JEDI GF status is granted thru Badlands Bud, Jed I Knight, Possum Skinner and myself.

They are not automatic. Some of the qualifications and list of present members (some with pixs) are listed on Dead Heads website: www.shootingbums.org/jedi/

Thanks for all you do KK.

And thanks to all the JEDI GFer's for all you do in your service to local clubs, SASS/CAS activities, serving as ROI, ROII, Black badgers, Match Directors, etc..............

..........Widder

Pin sure is pretty KK.

Hey Possum:

I've had fewer misses since I started wearing my JEDI GF pin from KK.

My wife thinks I look sexy when I'm wearing my JEDI GF pin.

Even my boss keeps me in 'promotional' status when I wear my JEDI GF pin to work.

True stories!

..........Widder

Colorado and Henri....your pins went out this afternoon.

KK

The gals at the bank were awed by my pin when I showed up in my cowboy duds!! B):lol:

What do these mysterious pins look like? Never seen one.

What do these mysterious pins look like? Never seen one.

KK will have to post a pix of his pin.

I have 3 of them. One is white with gold trim and a pair of pistols criss/crossed in the middle.

One is black with gold trim and a pair of pistols criss/crossed in the middle.

and I have one with a pix of the Geisha Twins.

The pins are approx 1" circular.

They are classics.

..........Widder

Archived