SASS Wire Forum

Do Those People Have ANY Brain Cells?

Subdeacon Joe

Robin Kelly: Conceal and Carry Failed in Aurora Shooting's Gun-Free Theater

She told the audience, "in the movie [theater], they have conceal and carry, but nobody pulled out their guns to kill the gentleman that did all the damage that he did."

I think I'll go over to the Saloon and have some Tylenol with scotch chasers. My head hurts.

And the Prez naturally endorsed her.

And she'll probably win. :angry:

She is simple parroting Roger Ebert's comments from last year. He was a Chicago resident and no doubt she read his statement in the NY Times.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/07/20/Ebert-Gun-Free-Theater-Proves-Concealed-Carry-Doesnt-Work

She told the audience, "in the movie [theater], they have conceal and carry, but nobody pulled out their guns to kill the gentleman that did all the damage that he did."

I think I'll go over to the Saloon and have some Tylenol with scotch chasers. My head hurts.

I find it refreshing to find a Democrat tone down the rhetoric and referred to Holmes as "the gentleman."

I find it refreshing to find a Democrat tone down the rhetoric and referred to Holmes as "the gentleman."

:blink:Ya know, with the pure, unadulterated IDIOCY of the rest of it, that had escaped my notice. OK, back to the Saloon for even more attitude adjustment.

I thought it was already reported that the movie theatre was a 'gun free zone' by company policy.....

Archived