SASS Wire Forum

Looks like the spammer is back

Nothing personal Gunner,but it just struck me funny ( I've got a warped sense of humor) to open your post, see your picture, and read, "Somebody needs to do something about this fool.." ^_^

Nothing personal Gunner,but it just struck me funny ( I've got a warped sense of humor) to open your post, see your picture, and read, "Somebody needs to do something about this fool.." ^_^

Ouch - feeling better about myself already :unsure:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The amount and frequency of the spam ebbs and flows...peaks and valleys.

Black Harris has tried various approaches and has actually been able to intercept and delete many automatically but obviously, some still get through so I stay close to the delete option on my Moderator Tool bar at all times!

It must work for them but I can't possibly think of anyone stupid enough to click one of their links and make a purchase or otherwise take part in their scams.

It's all automated. A name generator, a spam bot that spouts nonsense.

The amount and frequency of the spam ebbs and flows...peaks and valleys.

Black Harris has tried various approaches and has actually been able to intercept and delete many automatically but obviously, some still get through so I stay close to the delete option on my Moderator Tool bar at all times!

Good job doing y'alls best to keep the bogus crud off this site.

Thanks...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Note that it's only happening in the Team SASS ( 2nd Amendment) section of the Wire. Where's that tinfoil hat I used to have?

There was at least one in the Saloon as well. But they started here soon after the creation of the Team SASS forum. I'm with ya. Seems awful coincidental. I don't suspect any govyt involvement but as we know some of the Brady Bunch types are, shall I say, less than rational.

It just shows you that we got their goat! IMHO that is why team SASS is being spammed. ;)

It seems to also show they actively monitor firearms related websites. We're not dealing with dopey, anti-gun loons any longer. They are a well organized, sophisticated enemy who cannot be underestimated.

It seems to also show they actively monitor firearms related websites. We're not dealing with dopey, anti-gun loons any longer. They are a well organized, sophisticated enemy who cannot be underestimated.

Not only that! They see us as a threat to their agenda, and they are acting against us. It really is one of those left handed complements. ^_^

I think probably the registration process to get on the wire needs to be of a higher security format. Many sites do that nowadays.

Could the Team SASS forum be moved to the members only area.

Or make a financial requirement to get an id on the wire, wire saloon, team SASS etc.

The spam bot wont follow that. But then again some of the persons that post here might not.

Call me weird (heck, I know some of you think it already), but I kind of enjoy reading the really bad translations from the Russian. Kind of like a comic act in the Borscht Belt.

Not only that, but they make a helluva lot more sense than the pronouncements of the capons we have in office or in the press.

Probably the D-bags from Organizing for America. Remember community organizers are clueless idiots that know nothing of any substance. Mostly just extorting real business to advance their agenda

Archived