SASS Wire Forum

Complicated Lady says...

Grizzly Dave

And how much had she had to drink when she said it????? unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

Must have been quite a bit ! lol

She said da same thin' to me wilest we where drinkin !

Okay, I'm here to pay my tab....

Wow y'all can really knock um back!

I said ONE EACH!

As for Grizz being the smartest man in the saloon... I will have you know, I have not had one drop. He has a way of getting his point across without folks taking it personal and getting all bent out of shape.... and his replies on the serious stuff are well thought out, well researched, and well spoken.... and no he didn't pay me to say all that neither

Bad Hand... do you really think I could forget you? You know I am always glad to see you.

Buck... I started to respond to "Haven't seen CL on here for a while, must be busy with that new school assignment" but my response got really long winded so I have decided to wait and put it on the thread about being mad enough to spit. I will type that out later tonight or tomorrow.

Okay, I'm in a fantastic mood so everyone can have another!

Well gee golly garsh! I'm gonna have to borrow Blackwaters hat stretcher now!

I try to live up to mah edumakation. I guess mah turd grad teechur wuz raht when she tolt me ah wud go far when she handed me my gradumakation papers and a bus ticket.

Good to see you back in here CL! Have a drink on my tab and sit a spell.

Well gee golly garsh! I'm gonna have to borrow Blackwaters hat stretcher now!

I try to live up to mah edumakation. I guess mah turd grad teechur wuz raht when she tolt me ah wud go far when she handed me my gradumakation papers and a bus ticket.

Good to see you back in here CL! Have a drink on my tab and sit a spell.

Careful der Grizz......

Now yur soundin' like me !

Well...since I missed the first round of drinks, I will have to make up for it on this round.

Grizz...sounds like you are a much more reasonable person than I am. I do have a tendency to not state my opinions in a very kindly manner...lol

I met a guy at a match a couple years ago. He walked up and indtroduced himself. I shook his hand and introduced myself.

His words were "yeah, I've seen you on the Wire" Then he turned and walked away, never saying another word to me all day.

To this day it still bugs me a bit, not because I said something to upset him as much as I dont remember what it was I said. If I make someone mad I at least like to know what I did...lol

Archived