SASS Wire Forum

I wonder if any ABs were used in the attack?

Krazy Kajun

This just in from ABC News....a group of wild monkeys attacked an Indonesian village....read more about it here. The article didn't say but I'd be willing to bet that when MSNBC gets word of this that they will insert the fact that an AB (attack banana) was used in this wild monkey campaign.

Well in Indonesia, ABs are readily available on the streets. There's the problem right there. I think a travel warning should be issued by the State Dept.

I'll bet they came in those scarey high capacity bunches too!!

Now Grizz....that there is funny. I had a guy walking down the hall look into my office when I was laughing out loud when I read that remark. Good thing I had put down my coffee cup too !!

I'm not so sure they have AB (Attack Bananas) there. I'm thinking they might be Plantains instead. Lots of Folks think Banana when they see them, but there is where they get fooled. http://www.grabemsnacks.com/what-is-a-plantain.html

Jake

The Brits had a lot of banana plantations in that area. I spect they were your Chiquita type good ole yellow Bannaner.

I've had plantains before, growin up in the Carribean area. Never cared for em that much.

Can't say what a monkey's opinion would be, but I've never seen one turn anything down. Even Ham and Limas. :lol:/>

Guest Two Fingers Slim

OH MY GOD UB,,I just flashed back 40 odd years ago!!! Please dont' say han and limas....I may need therapy again.(and please don't say anything about the John Wayne crackers)

TFS

OH MY GOD UB,,I just flashed back 40 odd years ago!!! Please dont' say han and limas....I may need therapy again.(and please don't say anything about the John Wayne crackers)

TFS

I was gonna post a pic of a RVN monkey but I couldn't get it to work. :D

U.S. Gov. will probaly send foreign aid money so that each person in the village can buy a pair of scissors for protection and maybe a desk to get under. Homeland Security rocks!!

Lafitte :unsure:

Them poor unfortunate critters are misunderstood and should be pitied instead of vilified. They are just high-spirited and were probably just monkeying around. :D/>

Oh yeah? Well I understand they are in pilot training now with the Iranian Air Force.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

I'll bet they came in those scarey high capacity bunches too!!

And aboard on of dim evil black helie-choppers two !

Archived