SASS Wire Forum

Who From Alabama

Cherokee Charlie would like to know who all is coming to GOA from Alabama.

I would really like to know. PM me or call me and let me know.

HTF or LSC or LM has my #.

oops..... Looked at the "initials" wrong....was thinking about CAC. Rumor has it several Bama guys are headed your way. My daughter's competition cheer event will keep us from going. You guys have fun!

Sugah & Buck

oops..... Looked at the "initials" wrong....was thinking about CAC. Rumor has it several Bama guys are headed your way. My daughter's competition cheer event will keep us from going. You guys have fun!

Sugah & Buck

Dang Buck, I was hoping to fondle Sylvia!

CC....I'm athinkin ole Badlands Bob and Tuco Forsyth and a few of the other GA lawdogs oughta set up some kind of border patrol so a few of the miscreants from Alabama don't make it. In particular ole Blue Wolf, Lickskillet Charlie and Lawman Mark...those folks already got a poster up in my local post office due to too much pie consumption. I was worried about that Andrew Quigly fellow but according to Barkeep Casey, whose word can ALWAYS be trusted :), Quigley will be holed up in the local calaboose a few more weeks due to failure to pay proper midget support to his assistant ice cream truck driver :)

Kajun

CC....I'm athinkin ole Badlands Bob and Tuco Forsyth and a few of the other GA lawdogs oughta set up some kind of border patrol so a few of the miscreants from Alabama don't make it. In particular ole Blue Wolf, Lickskillet Charlie and Lawman Mark...those folks already got a poster up in my local post office due to too much pie consumption. I was worried about that Andrew Quigly fellow but according to Barkeep Casey, whose word can ALWAYS be trusted :), Quigley will be holed up in the local calaboose a few more weeks due to failure to pay proper midget support to his assistant ice cream truck driver :)

Kajun

CK,

The GHP has been put on high alert for any and all Alabama tags entering the state of Georgia on or about the 25th through the 27th of Oct. They are to search every car or truck for stowaway midgets. LSC is still looking for Little Bertha. He dun kilt Quigley.(rumor has it----jealousy)

CC

I've pulled some strings and made the appropriate bribes in all the usual low places. The state of Georgia has granted temporary amnesty to any and all of our Alabama pards who are coming to Guns of Autumn. You may travel upon the highways of the great state of Georgia without the usual visa or vermin inspections. The borders are open so come on over.

BLB ,Ya'll don't get any ideas bout shoot'n down any UFO's since it ain't safe to travel by ground to Jawga.I'll just fly the ol Glider in from Lookout Mountain,should be able to make it by Friday. :D :D :D

I'll dam up the creek. Give ya a nice soft place to land.

BLB ya may not have to dam up the creek.Looking at the forecast i may can get there by boat. :) :)

Yer lookin at the Alabama forecast. We have clear skies with a high of 73 predicted for Saturday. 20% chance of rain Saturday which means next to nothing.

So far, so good.

Yer lookin at the Alabama forecast. We have clear skies with a high of 73 predicted for Saturday. 20% chance of rain Saturday which means next to nothing.

So far, so good.

Yeah...but BLB...I've heared tell of LSC's ex-wife...you know Quigley's part-time ice cream truck driver....has been a takin' rain dance lessons from the grand master...ole CC hisself. Ya knowed the Cherokee in CC means he at least one sixteenth Injun so ya know Bertha's takin lessons from a sho nuff bonified natural borned Injun. Let's all hope dat she don't hear da right kinda music and commence ta jumpin up and down causing a rainstorm. You know, the same kinda jumpin around she done in celebration when she finally broke free of ole LSC's grip :)

[not dat I'm one to stir da pot a mite :) ]

Archived