SASS Wire Forum

I'm tellin' ya!

That I can never get a bottle of Sauza tequila come out even with a bottle of Cuervo Margarita Mix! But I keep tryin'!!!!! :lol: Must be the same dastardly villain that decided to put 8 buns and 10 weinies in hot dog makings! Not to mention chili.

JHC

That I can never get a bottle of Sauza tequila come out even with a bottle of Cuervo Margarita Mix! But I keep tryin'!!!!! :lol: Must be the same dastardly villain that decided to put 8 buns and 10 weinies in hot dog makings! Not to mention chili.

JHC

Oh yea, Dim Bastards ! lol

Two of life's mysteries and frustrations. That weenie thing's been bugging me since well back in the last century... :(

Margarita mix!?!?!?! The horrors. You need Wildcat's recipe. It is the best I've ever had, including Mexico.

I eagerly await it.

Margarita mix!?!?!?! The horrors. You need Wildcat's recipe. It is the best I've ever had, including Mexico.

I reckon I'd rather try them that she mixed up. I can screw up a recipe as sure as anything.

I tend to just buy a bottle of ready made margaritas, no more than I drink, it lasts a good long time. Reminds me, been out for months, need to pick up a bottle.

I reckon I'd rather try them that she mixed up. I can screw up a recipe as sure as anything.

I tend to just buy a bottle of ready made margaritas, no more than I drink, it lasts a good long time. Reminds me, been out for months, need to pick up a bottle.

Grizz, try this recipe.....In a blender add 1 can of Minute Maid Limeaid, then use the can and add 1 can of Canada Dry Ginger ale, 2/3-3/4 can of your favorite Tequila, splash of triple sec, lots of ICE, cover and PUSH THE BUTTON MAX.

Jake

P.S. The Triple Sec is optional.

Archived