SASS Wire Forum

Any new toys at EOT's Vendor Tents?

I am surprised to see no mention of the Vendors that were at EOT and anything new that the rest of us would be interested in seeing, and more importantly buying. Anyone see eomthing that would make us drool, jealous, want to spend $$$ to buy? Thanks.

Nimble Fingers

Best thing I had seen (tho I bought mine before EOT, I know he had them there....) was Brother King's Primer tube filler. Fills tubes very fast; I am no longer a 'pecker upper' with my dillon tubes. Well made, takes little room on the bench.

Best thing I had seen (tho I bought mine before EOT, I know he had them there....) was Brother King's Primer tube filler. Fills tubes very fast; I am no longer a 'pecker upper' with my dillon tubes. Well made, takes little room on the bench.

+1 That is a COOL little toy. Plan on getting one soon as the kids grow up (they're only in thier mid 20's).

TH

Ditto

After listening to him explain the virtues of his product (and being quite happy with my old fashioned way of doing things :) )

I decided the only way to get him quiet was to buy one (insert multiple laughing emoticons here)

On Monday I started to reload the 3K or so empties on my bench

Man o man what a difference that thingie made.

OK, Brother King I owe ya a cold one at the next shoot we meet at. I am convinced you have a winner on your hands.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I was not at EOT but I have purchased one of those "primer filler thingys" from Brother King and it is a very cool device. If you use a Dillon press and you reload more than just 100 rounds at a sitting this little jewel is a good thing to have on your loading bench.

I was not at EOT but I have purchased one of those "primer filler thingys" from Brother King and it is a very cool device. If you use a Dillon press and you reload more than just 100 rounds at a sitting this little jewel is a good thing to have on your loading bench.

Well Pray tell..just how much Gold dust did that little jewel set you back and I assume you know where Dash Caliber's Easy Pay Wagon Title and Burrito Emporian could get one..or do I need two.both large and small..as cheap as you are... if you bought one then I'm sold. I broke bread with the man several years ago...hadn't seen him since..that happens to me a lot...

How much and can they be bought on line?

Ditto

After listening to him explain the virtues of his product (and being quite happy with my old fashioned way of doing things :) )

I decided the only way to get him quiet was to buy one (insert multiple laughing emoticons here)

On Monday I started to reload the 3K or so empties on my bench

Man o man what a difference that thingie made.

OK, Brother King I owe ya a cold one at the next shoot we meet at. I am convinced you have a winner on your hands.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

So THAT'S how you do it. :P

Well Pray tell..just how much Gold dust did that little jewel set you back and I assume you know where Dash Caliber's Easy Pay Wagon Title and Burrito Emporian could get one..or do I need two.both large and small..as cheap as you are... if you bought one then I'm sold. I broke bread with the man several years ago...hadn't seen him since..that happens to me a lot...

Dash Caliber's Easy Pay Wagon Title and Burrito Emporium huh, wonder where you got that name for your highly successful business? I just know old Dirty Dan Dawkins is your best customer...why I'll bet he has 3, maybe 2 of his fancy pole dancing uniforms pawned at your place :)

Brother King sells those little primer filling wonders so it'd be good if you PMed him and he can quote you a price. He imports them from Italy and I don't know what the going price is now. With the exchange rate and all it'd be good if he could tell you the actual price.

You can see more information and a video about the primer filler in this thread. It really works just like the video shows. It will fill both large and small primer tubes, you only need to buy one of them. It sure makes loading on a Dillon easier. Primer pecking is for the birds.

+1

They're gonna start thinkin that I pay y'all for endorsements! PM or email me for details. King@kingof themountain.com.

Archived