SASS Wire Forum

A bunch of stuff....

Spent yesterday with Deja and 'The Widder Curly' helping her clean out and sort stuff in the reloading room....

I have a plethora of ammo and brass, some cleaned, some not. Have also got some primed cases but I don't remember the caliber other than it's a non cowboy rifle caliber....

Mostly 38-40 and 45 Colt for cowboy, some .357 and .38 special. The ammo is all factory ammo.

and lots of other non cowboy stuff...

AND powder...

AND primers...

I will be bringing the stuff to the regular monthly Cowboys shoot this coming Sunday, and may get to Cajon on Saturday as well.

Once I get a list of what we got I will post it, this stuff will go cheap and there is a lot of it so stand-by you bargain hunters!

Two of the collections of brass are new to me, 6mm Remmington and .22 Hornet. Never seen the hornet brass before!

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Triple J,

I'd be pleased to help out Miss Pepper. Anything for 38-40 (38 WCF) I can use. Once you have a list of powders and primers I'll see if they are something I use in my favorite recipes.

I'll PM you also.

Ethan

would be interested in the 45colt brass

let me know what you got and how much gold your asking.

cobra

also any 45/70 brass ?

Powder? Primers? What kind? How much/many?

Spent yesterday with Deja and 'The Widder Curly' helping her clean out and sort stuff in the reloading room....

I have a plethora of ammo and brass, some cleaned, some not. Have also got some primed cases but I don't remember the caliber other than it's a non cowboy rifle caliber....

Mostly 38-40 and 45 Colt for cowboy, some .357 and .38 special. The ammo is all factory ammo.

and lots of other non cowboy stuff...

AND powder...

AND primers...

I will be bringing the stuff to the regular monthly Cowboys shoot this coming Sunday, and may get to Cajon on Saturday as well.

Once I get a list of what we got I will post it, this stuff will go cheap and there is a lot of it so stand-by you bargain hunters!

Two of the collections of brass are new to me, 6mm Remmington and .22 Hornet. Never seen the hornet brass before!

JJJ-D

bttt

Simple solution JJJ, buy the oddball brass from Peppers, then buy guns to shoot it!

Grizzes he does not need help.. lol.. He has me around, MISS yeah thats a cute gun you should own it.. lol.. He has filled his safe since we started hanging out together... and he has a lot of play toys.. Some of the stuff we got at peppers is very cool... LLC has a wide range interest in guns and ammo... The day was beautiful.. I got to play with a few of his guns.. and being me I have to say that there was one gun that made me see him smile in my mind because I had gun envy.. lol.. There is no better investment in our future than guns and ammo. They can protect us, feed us, and keep our constitution safe. At times I simply want to go back to the cabin, the horse drawn buggy and like Jose and Wyatt simply enjoy the west and its flavors. I am not really into furniture or cars or huge homes or status. But I do love the old west and all the things it represents. I want to feel that for the rest of my life.. now with that said I will admit I will not give up my bathroom.,. lol... or my guns.. like I said guns protect me and make me feel safe like my buds JJJ's does.... Peppers has so much cool stuff... brass shotgun stuff.. shells, primers, lead... LLLc loved guns, our country and SASS Cowboys and JJJ's now carrys that flame in his heart brighter and stronger than I ever thought possible. Nothing like a man with a gun and principles.. lol course you are one too, so you know that.. hugs.. Deja

Awwwww shucks missee,

I'm gettin; red faced now... :blink:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

I have a feeling that this was not an easy task to do...Going through a friends belonging or even a family member brings back too many memories...Many of us will do this some time in our lives...

Texas Lizard

This was not a bad experience compared to the many others I have gone through with family members.... maybe I am just getting used to it.

Have done this 5 times for family members, this one was different cuz we had stories to tell during the process and a few "What was he thinking moments".....

JJJ-D

This was not a bad experience compared to the many others I have gone through with family members.... maybe I am just getting used to it.

Have done this 5 times for family members, this one was different cuz we had stories to tell during the process and a few "What was he thinking moments".....

JJJ-D

We had stories to tell during the process and a few "What was he thinking moments"...I can see where that does help...Your five times to my two times...One was my dad, while working my sister said "you know we will have to do this again someday"...It does hit home...Glad you had the stories and some one there to share them with...

Texas Lizard

Awwwww shucks missee,

I'm gettin; red faced now... :blink:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Finally its you instead of me? lol xxoo.. dv

I have a feeling that this was not an easy task to do...Going through a friends belonging or even a family member brings back too many memories...Many of us will do this some time in our lives...

Texas Lizard

You know TLs... it was fun being there... Peppers had a lot of love in her eyes when she told us about a particular gun, or its history.. and at one time JJJ's opened a box of ammo and proclaimed it to be what she had bought for LLC's... I am sure she hurts, she lost a great man. JJJ's hurts, he lost a great brother. I hurt cuz I came too late to really get to know him before he was ill. I enjoy their stories, I enjoy the time I did have with him. And I sure enjoy the time I have with JJJs and Peppers.. There are few things we do without her with us... she is the sweetest thing... my heart breaks for her, but I know there is nothing I can do. I went thru this at a very young age, so I can not pretend to understand losing someone after so many years.. but I do know it hurts so much that you think at times you just don't want to wake up tomorrow to hurt again. But she has spirit and spunk and she puts up with me.. the odd ball of the year... And jjj's well what can I say.. he is the best friend, and more that you can ever ask for.. dv

I thought that was from old age and exertion. (Who you exerting with anyhow?) :blink::P

Stop it .. I can still reach you... lol

We had stories to tell during the process and a few "What was he thinking moments"...I can see where that does help...Your five times to my two times...One was my dad, while working my sister said "you know we will have to do this again someday"...It does hit home...Glad you had the stories and some one there to share them with...

Texas Lizard

TL.. we all lose loved ones, me a husband, a cherish grandmother and grandfather, a sister, a best friend since sandbox....and a best friend in high school to a car accident and one to cancer when we were 19. But it does not stop you from loving and living .. because its worth it... I would not want to face tomorrow without having had the love I have had in the past, and the influence they put upon my life. yeah, the wacky kid does have a side that gets all emotional too.. I try not to be so much so... but when it comes to love of people I get sappy.. lol

Archived