SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA DAY!

Grizzly Dave

I'll join you in that shot of tequila there, Grizz, but have to get Buick's permission first. I'm not allowed to drink tequila any more without proper supervision :lol:

yer pillow?

Question I have it why do I have a real headache when I was only drinking cyber tequila here in this Saloon? :rolleyes::unsure:

Dat is one deep question, Grizz ! :unsure:

I tank we both need a tequila to sort dis out ! ;)

yer pillow?

Valid point. If you slept with your neck in a bad position, it could be the cause of your headache. I've done this a few times. If I remember correctly, you see a bone cracker. You might want to chat with them about this.

Hard to tell what is was. A fistfull of tylonol and it took the edge off. Then I did my normal cure all, I cleaned the shop. OK, I did a quick shovel on the shop, it's still no where near clean, but I will be able to get the 4 wheelers through it now. Waiting on my nephew to bring back my truck he borrowed and I'll get him to help push. Must be spring, had three folks lined up to borrow my truck today.

Hard to tell what is was. A fistfull of tylonol and it took the edge off. Then I did my normal cure all, I cleaned the shop. OK, I did a quick shovel on the shop, it's still no where near clean, but I will be able to get the 4 wheelers through it now. Waiting on my nephew to bring back my truck he borrowed and I'll get him to help push. Must be spring, had three folks lined up to borrow my truck today.

Sound like a tree takillya day to me..........followed by a shot of Bulliet, of course ! :D

Yawn, I be tired. Gotta go me that car dude at the mechanic dudes in the morning, sure hope it's a good report. Also hope the car dude likes the 4 wheelers and I can trade them in towards the car, that would kill two birds with one stone. Though it will ruin my tradition of buying new toys when the old toys are sold. But right now daughter Grizz needs a car way more than I need new toys.

Kinda a novel thing to have the floor swept in half my shop, been a long time since it's been swept, heck, I kinda thought it was a dirt floor, but no, it's cement! :D

Well, mechanic said to pass on the car, but I did sell my two 4 wheelers to the guy, so not a complete loss. He got a screaming deal on them, and I got rid of them for some cash, and didn't have to hassle with getting them running and selling them. Win win.

Now I just gotta find another car and hope the mechanic likes that one....

tylonol is my friend

sheesh used car shopping driving me crazy, found a possibility, just listed today, traded text messages to get the VIN, ran a car fax, sent a text asking when I could test drive it, "sorry, just showed it and it's sold"

Archived