SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA DAY!

Grizzly Dave

BMC is buying, and the new guy is too, so eat up and drink up!

I decided to take the day off to drive north a fair piece and look at a car, so not sure when I'll be back, so feel free to start without me.

Okay count me in!

I'm gonna be home alone tonight.

I am soooo happy right now I can hardly get the silly grin off my face.

So let's eat pizza!

Okay count me in!

I'm gonna be home alone tonight.

I am soooo happy right now I can hardly get the silly grin off my face.

So let's eat pizza!

Are you still doin' that happy dance from the news the other day??

Well go ahead!! You earned it!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you still doin' that happy dance from the news the other day??

Well go ahead!! You earned it!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes Sir!

It's like the black cloud has lifted and I'm myself again.... excited about the future.

It helps that I get to shoot at the Bar 3 tomorrow AND my daughter is coming home from London, England and I get to see her on Sunday.

Grizz, can I get in on this pizza thing? Turns out we probably won't be at Pawnee tomorrow after all. Buick developed a killer toothache last night, which has gotten progressively worse today. He's not going to feel up to going anywhere, and won't be able to see the dentist until Monday morning. At least his dentist was able to get him some prescriptions for anitbiotics and pain killers to get him through the weekend. But he can't eat much more than soup right now, and I'm HUNGRY :wacko: Pls bummed out that we can't go shooting tomorrow :angry:

Dentist? Dentist? He don't need no stinking dentist!!!! :D

A few shots of whiskey and a pair of plyers should do the trick, don't laugh, I know people who have done self dentistry that way.

Sorry you can't make it, it looks like I will be there as it looks now.

For those playing the home game, I looked at the car, and will have it looked at by my mechanic on Monday, actually made a decent deal and will trade in my 4 wheelers that I haven't used in a couple of years and needed to sell anyway. So the impact on the bank account won't be as bad as expected, which makes Miz Grizz very happy!

Off to go pick up pizza, back in a bit. And Calico, of course you can join in on the pizza!

Pizza is et, plenty left if'n ya want some. Car is loaded for the match tomorrow, cept the cooler me and the guns.

Now kill a little time on here and hit the bunk house.

I'm finally able to make it for a pizza night!! I've put in something like 12 hours of unpaid overtime this week so I'm wiped out. Uno and I went out for salads tonight. Gonna enjoy the weekend before starting up again on Monday.

Bottles, may I please have a double rootbeer? Thank you kindly.

WHISKEY ? :unsure: Did someone hollar WHISKEY ? :unsure:

Ifin' yur hubby drink nuff of da amber fuild, it'll ether cure him of da toothes ache or pickle him....one or t'other.

Lookie here gal,....I'm livin' proof ! ;):lol:

Grab a couple slices and belley on up here...(taps the bar). I hate eattin' alone ! :D

Kris, put your feet up and relax this weekend. That's what I plan to do. OK, well, I plan to go shoot tomorrow, that is relaxing and stress relieving even though it's tiring too.

I'm finally able to make it for a pizza night!! I've put in something like 12 hours of unpaid overtime this week so I'm wiped out. Uno and I went out for salads tonight. Gonna enjoy the weekend before starting up again on Monday.

Bottles, may I please have a double rootbeer? Thank you kindly.

Glad ya cood make it, Calamity.

Bottles, put her double rootbeer on my tab ;) ....................And no dadburn laughin' ! :ph34r:

Evenin Hawk, have a bottle of bullit on the new guys tab.

Sittin here thinkin 'bout that car I looked at today, and picking it apart in my mind. Glad I'm having my mechanic look at it Monday before I buy it, or not. I don't think I'm meant to be poor like I am, buying ten year old cars is tough, much easier to buy some new one that you can take back for any little issue. I've had a couple new ones in my life, but don't see that happening again. OK, I reckon I've babbled enough for now, now it's someone else's turn.

Kris, put your feet up and relax this weekend. That's what I plan to do. OK, well, I plan to go shoot tomorrow, that is relaxing and stress relieving even though it's tiring too.

Thank you kindly. Hopefully, I've only got a few more weeks of this schedule before things slow down again. Not sure though. The more I dig into the Seattle project, the worse it looks. That is going to start taking up a lot of my life.

Enough whining! Time to start the weekend.

Glad ya cood make it, Calamity.

Bottles, put her double rootbeer on my tab ;) ....................And no dadburn laughin' ! :ph34r:

Thank you kind sir.

well I got a movie and bottle of wine Cupcake -- Red Velvet :D coodnt hep mysef.

it oughta go well with the sausage on my pizza.

CL --what was the decision?? I missed out.

Magnolia Blossom is back in Texas so there will be chocolate ice cream in my freezer very soon.

Congratulations!! Time to celebrate indeed!!!!

Congratulations!! Time to celebrate indeed!!!!

Yes it is!

I just talked to her on the phone. Her sister, my other daughter, picked her up at the airport.

I will see her on Sunday.

She had a wonderful time in London but is very glad to be back home in Texas.

Magnolia Blossom is back in Texas so there will be chocolate ice cream in my freezer very soon.

Why do you think I'm so hot to buy daughter Grizz a car soon? She gets back in two weeks and is always happy to make grocery runs if they include ice cream! :D

Why do you think I'm so hot to buy daughter Grizz a car soon? She gets back in two weeks and is always happy to make grocery runs if they include ice cream! :D

I will admit I have missed her for many reasons... one of which is the "grocery run" when I want something.

Sometimes she would even bring me a Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

She knew she could always talk me into a Blizzard.

Yup, ice cream, or a blizzard, I'll twist my own arm for!

Well, I gotta be up at 5.30 so I can be out the door at 6.30 to go to a match tomorrow. So, I guess I should head for the bunkhouse.

Thanks for the company this evenin' all ya'all!

G'nite

Yup, ice cream, or a blizzard, I'll twist my own arm for!

Well, I gotta be up at 5.30 so I can be out the door at 6.30 to go to a match tomorrow. So, I guess I should head for the bunkhouse.

Thanks for the company this evenin' all ya'all!

G'nite

Shoot pretty :->

Evenin Hawk, have a bottle of bullit on the new guys tab.

Sittin here thinkin 'bout that car I looked at today, and picking it apart in my mind. Glad I'm having my mechanic look at it Monday before I buy it, or not. I don't think I'm meant to be poor like I am, buying ten year old cars is tough, much easier to buy some new one that you can take back for any little issue. I've had a couple new ones in my life, but don't see that happening again. OK, I reckon I've babbled enough for now, now it's someone else's turn.

Now, don' mind ifin' I do, Grizz. :D

Tahe ya, NFG, or new guy ! ;)

Tell ya, I had pineapple, nanner, an strawbery ice cream, all at da same time, and it shore was good ! :P

Of course, it was hand made ! -_-

HOLY SMACKO!

LOOK AT THAT TAB

. :o

YUPHER................IT"S GETTIN' SO DADBURN HIGH, NEW GUY IS GONNA BE NEEDIN' A LADDER TO GIT TO IT ! ! ! :lol: :lol:

Yeah, yeah, yeah....rub it in. You got to go shoot on a beautiful day with some really great people. And I got stuck at home doing lundry and taking care of Mr. Chipmunk Cheek :P

Calico, you missed the best match of all time today! There will never, ever, be another one that even comes close to being as awesome as today's was! If I had missed it, I think I might just hang up my guns.

:D

It was a fun match, but there will be more matches, and that laundry just won't do itself, I've tried. And ya kind of have to take care of Buick, no matter how whiney he gets :D

Weather was just about perfect, but I sure wouldn't want it any warmer, but... warmer it will be much too soon to fit my comfort level.

0k hit me :P haven't had any of that for a few years

Archived