SASS Wire Forum

Deja Vous

Curley Fryes

Anybody know what's up with Deja Vous? Haven't seen her on the wire lately.

Since she moved up the hill ta stay with her dad her time has been at a premium.

She gets on the wire a couple times a week now instead of every day. Her dad wants to spend time with her and keeps her away from her confuser at his place.

She can't spend much time on the wire at work, cuz it's work....

We keep her weekends pretty busy too with shooting and stuff, oh and parties.... She is healthy and smiles a lot so she is good. Dad is doing much better as well.

She has more social engagements this weekend as well...

Oh, and wish her a happy B-day, it's coming up! Oh to be 29 again... :)

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Since she moved up the hill ta stay with her dad her time has been at a premium.

She gets on the wire a couple times a week now instead of every day. Her dad wants to spend time with her and keeps her away from her confuser at his place.

We keep her weekends pretty busy too with shooting and stuff, oh and parties.... She is healthy and smiles a lot so she is good. Dad is doing much better as well.

JJJ-D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. VOUS! WE MISS YOU SO TRUE....THOUGH WE MAY BE BLUE, ALWAYS KNOW WE ARE YOUR SASS FAMILY CREW :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

JJJ-D

We miss you Sweet Hart God Bless you and yours :blush:

JJJ-D

JJJ's darn hyou I told you I am 28 and a half.. lol... And I am busy, happy, smile and laugh a lot, work hard and still crazy... Dad is better, has his ups and downs but better. He smiles a lot too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody know what's up with Deja Vous? Haven't seen her on the wire lately.

Thanks for your concern, but I am fine and happy... except I don't like the cold up here.. and the drive thru the mountain freeway is not anything short of exciting at times.. lol.. As long as I close my eyes I am okay though.. lol

Well happy birthday to her then!

Well thanks Grizzes... psssttt I am really only 21... lol...

I'm glad to hear she is doing well. I'm also glad to hear her Dad is better and they are enjoying each other's company.

Thanks Cls... I am out shooting every chance I get.. and enjoying life. I have even been looking at homes cuz I know by the spring he will be perfect again..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. VOUS! WE MISS YOU SO TRUE....THOUGH WE MAY BE BLUE, ALWAYS KNOW WE ARE YOUR SASS FAMILY CREW :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Thanks so much Gunners... you are funny... lol..

We miss you Sweet Hart God Bless you and yours :blush:

Thanks... Sturms.. I miss all of you too... so much... my life is full of blessings and my Dad is one of them. I don't want to miss the chance to be there for him and with him ... course that is how you treat those you love..

Happy Birthday, Deja!!!

Glad to her yore Dad's doin better!

At the rate yore age is decreasing I figure yore starting Kindergarden.

CPK

Happy Birthday, on Monday, Deja. And I promise I won't tell your real age here.

I am timeless... Gops.... My dad guessed at my age and got it wrong.. lol... But it worked out well cuz I got out of school early that way.. rotfl....

Happy Birthday Deja. Glad to hear that your Dad is doing better. Drive safe.

Roy

Archived