SASS Wire Forum

Jimmy Spurs, Coyote Cap, Marlin and Browning

Tuff Stuff

SPFJimmy Spurs 1873 - 20” - .357 Rifle – Full Race action job with jeweled hammer and trigger – 1.75# trigger pull – Flat top rear sight – Grabber .175 front sight – Shotgun style butt stock with leather cover. Excellent condition. $1250 plus shipping. SPF SOLD

SPFJimmy Spurs consecutively numbered SASS New Vaqueros - .357 - Stainless – 4 5/8” barrels – Full race action job – Four click Blackhawk style half-cock hammers – Beveled cylinders, ejector rods and ejector rod housings – Widened rear sights – Diamond cut front sights – Jeweled hammers, triggers and grip frames – Top Gun hammers stops and Top Gun under travel/over travel triggers. Like new. $2000 plus shipping.SPF

SPFCoyote Cap 1887 Special Edition Model 87 WCSE-20 complete with 20” barrel, Top Gun action job, with Posi Lock feed two system – Laser engraved barb wire pattern on stock and forearm – Jeweled hammer and inside of gun. Stock has been extended and covered with leather wrap. Like new. $850 plus shipping. SPF SOLD

SPFMarlin 1895 Cowboy .45-70 Rifle – 26” Octagon barrel – Marbles adjustable peep rear sight. Like new with original box. $800 plus shipping. SPF

Browning Model 1885 High Wall Traditional Hunter in .45-70 – Special 125 Year Commemorative Edition – 28” octagonal barrel – Beautiful wood. Like new with original box. $1500 plus shipping.

Those are some really nice guns you have for sale TS.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TEX, AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THE WIRE

:FlagAm:

Those are some really nice guns you have for sale TS.

Thanks Bad...You're no sod buster yourself with that new "Rattlesnake rig". MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and Goode!!!

:ph34r: Now Soledad, you stay away from those beauties.....

You're fast enough already :D:D

A Jimmy Spurs action job can be explained at his website -

- or call him.

Cowboygunworks

His rifle work is highly prized by a number of shooters. As is his pistol work.

Oklahoma Dee

Coyote Cap 1887 Special Edition Model 87 WCSE-20 complete with 20” barrel, Top Gun action job, with Posi Lock feed two system – Laser engraved barb wire pattern on stock and forearm – Jeweled hammer and inside of gun. Stock has been extended and covered with leather wrap. Like new. $850 plus shipping.

I'm interested. Email sent.

Bud

Jimmy Spurs...the name says it all. I'd jump on the 73 and the rugers but mine are by him already. They don't come any better. Stock up on federal primers if ya want to go real fast!

Jimmy Spurs...the name says it all. I'd jump on the 73 and the rugers but mine are by him already. They don't come any better. Stock up on federal primers if ya want to go real fast!

Just dream of owning pistols like that bump.Just wondering,do they have the tranfer bars removed and are they short stroked?

Jimmy Spurs consecutively numbered SASS New Vaqueros - .357 - Stainless – 4 5/8” barrels – Full race action job – Four click Blackhawk style half-cock hammers – Beveled cylinders, ejector rods and ejector rod housings – Widened rear sights – Diamond cut front sights – Jeweled hammers, triggers and grip frames – Top Gun hammers stops and Top Gun under travel/over travel triggers. Like new. $2000 plus shipping.

I'll take these pistols!!!

Archived