SASS Wire Forum

Pale Rider Gun Fighter

spittoon otool

As I loaded up a hundred black powder shotgun shells today I had visions of how they would make me numeral Uno as Pale Rider Gun Fighter at the still distant Indiana Black Powder Guild champeenship. I can see it now, even through the smoke, my last winning shot. Let me describe it…..there’s Cowboy Rick cursing so hard his false teeth fly out, then there’s Gunner Gatlin stomping his new hat, there stands Bloodwashed with tears running down his face, and Frenchy Yukon pull’in at his chin beard. Oh, yeah, somebody invited the Hooter’s girls (Kurupt Karl I bet) and they’re kiss’in and hugg’in me….”Hey, careful girls, you’re mess’in my hair”! It will be a great day! :D

Spittoon

Dream big Otool dream big.I dream of winning a gunfighter match some day.Now that is a huge dream.

Hey Spittoon,

Now that there was funny.............I don't care who ya are......that here was funny. My tears was from laughing so hard. HaaaaHaaa HeeeHoooHaHa Ha.

Guess ya fergot about Cheyenne O' Culpepper. Whut about him????

Now ya skeered ain't ya.

Well, he was hiding in the outhouse!!!!

What exactly is pale rider?

Really, you'all don't have Pale Rider up in the Pacific NW! Okay, you shoot gunfighter (BPGF) with heavy bullets fired with all the black powder that will fit in a case. Minimum is .40 cal or higher with at least a 200 gr bullet in rifle and handgun, plus at least 60 gr of black powder in the shotshells. I’ll be shooting .45 cal topped with 250 gr big lubes. It’s real fun and the competition is fierce! ;)

Spittoon

An here I wuzza thinnin how tu tewl yu of tha nitemare tu com wen BD dun intoduced me to tha fray. Iffn I play du I git a share ofa tha hooter gurls....lol,

Weil see iffn I git tu play this heer yeer.

Merry Christmas

Cheyenne

I still got me some of them Buckshot Ed bullets. He loaded them 45LC casings to the brim....leveled them with a knife and then cramed a 230 grain slug in it.... As big as Ed was....he even complained about the stress on his wrists. After the shoot...CC and I were shootin targets at over 50 yards and there was zero drop on those bullets.... lol. Miss Ed a bunch, but when I shoot them bullets I have to admit I ain't thinkin kind then.

http://korruptkarl.com/

I am shore lookin forward to the "Koruption in Paradise".... You guys were sure a grinnin when we fired off in the night shoot.

KK

I still got me some of them Buckshot Ed bullets. He loaded them 45LC casings to the brim....leveled them with a knife and then cramed a 230 grain slug in it.... As big as Ed was....he even complained about the stress on his wrists. After the shoot...CC and I were shootin targets at over 50 yards and there was zero drop on those bullets.... lol. Miss Ed a bunch, but when I shoot them bullets I have to admit I ain't thinkin kind then.

I am shore lookin forward to the "Koruption in Paradise".... You guys were sure a grinnin when we fired off in the night shoot.

Night shoot?? if'n so I will be there!!

Anyway...are the bullets that you gave me to use at this year's shoot those? I have about 15 of 'em left....Can't thank you enough for helping me out of my dilemma with my non-sized brass reloads head ache I experienced.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Night shoot?? if'n so I will be there!!

Anyway...are the bullets that you gave me to use at this year's shoot those? I have about 15 of 'em left....Can't thank you enough for helping me out of my dilemma with my non-sized brass reloads head ache I experienced.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

GG ~ :FlagAm:

You betcha. We will shoot three stages at night. Last year we use the front lights on each stage and cut the lights in the buildings once the shooter was staged....it worked out that the shooter could see better and we could enjoy the flames.....had guys laughin like it was the first time they had ever shot.

About the bullets.....I guess you'll have to wait until to shoot em. Here is the link for the site http://korruptkarl.com/

KK

As I loaded up a hundred black powder shotgun shells today I had visions of how they would make me numeral Uno as Pale Rider Gun Fighter at the still distant Indiana Black Powder Guild champeenship. I can see it now, even through the smoke, my last winning shot. Let me describe it…..there’s Cowboy Rick cursing so hard his false teeth fly out, then there’s Gunner Gatlin stomping his new hat, there stands Bloodwashed with tears running down his face, and Frenchy Yukon pull’in at his chin beard. Oh, yeah, somebody invited the Hooter’s girls (Kurupt Karl I bet) and they’re kiss’in and hugg’in me….”Hey, careful girls, you’re mess’in my hair”! It will be a great day! :D

Spittoon

Rick's a big feller! Don't rile him too much with your victory.

Archived