SASS Wire Forum

? for Wolf Bane

Dawg Hair, SASS #29557

Hornady Zombie Max

Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, my parents didn't drop me on my head nearly enough for me to get this Zombie thing.

However, I do think the living dead vote in Chicago...

OK, then this leads me to my next question......how can you kill something that is already dead? Or not live? If it's undead, is it not live, but half dead (me at 3:00AM), and not really dead but half alive, and shouldn't you use Holy Water or a stake, or something...........wait that is for Vampires..............WHICH ARE REALLY UNDEAD!!! .......sheesh, I'm comfused :wacko:

Well, I am not Wolf Bane, but I have shot with him on a number of occasions as well as Brother King who was one of the Zombies for that episode. No Zombies were harmed in the making of the episode, and only stage blanks were used and firearms were never (with one exception) pointed at a human being, camera angles only made it look like that.

I've probably said too much already, ol' Bane is gonna ski down from the secret hidden bunker and get me now.

Well, I am not Wolf Bane, but I have shot with him on a number of occasions as well as Brother King who was one of the Zombies for that episode. No Zombies were harmed in the making of the episode, and only stage blanks were used and firearms were never (with one exception) pointed at a human being, camera angles only made it look like that.

I've probably said too much already, ol' Bane is gonna ski down from the secret hidden bunker and get me now.

I KNEW THEY WERE BLANKS, I JEST KNEW IT...............YA CAN'T KILL A ZOMBIE!!!!:lol: :lol:

The zombie rounds are Hornady Critical defense with a green center instead of an orange one. Pure marketing at it's best!:wacko: Rye

Hornady Zombie Max

However, I do think the living dead vote in Chicago...

They do..... Early and often.....

OK. Zombie: a). The living dead. A body brought back to life by arcane occultic pratices to include, but not limited to VooDoo. B). The walking dead. A corpse brought bact to animation by a bacterium or virus that invades the brain and nervous system that causes the corpse to forage for fresh meat to sustain itself.

The first type of zombie can be killed when it's decapitated and it's mouth is filled with salt and it's lips are sewn together. Practice varies from region to region. This is usually done during daylight hours when the body is at rest, similar to killing Vampires.

Second version can only be killed by beheading, bullet through frontal lobe or temple shot with any firearm that spits out a bullet 9mm (.355 inch)or larger. Can also be killed by severing spinal cord from shoulders upward with wide variety of firearms and edged weapons. The object it to disable central nervous system with catastrophic trauma. This is why a half severed body will attempt to crawal toward its intended victim using its arms for locomotion.

Any Questions?

Archived