SASS Wire Forum

Hey Deja

Rye Miles #13621

Hey where are ya darlin', we all miss ya 'round this saloon. Are you lost in the desert????:P Rye

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe she rendezvoused with her secret admirer.

Yup......Yup.....Dat's it ! Have it on good word dat's what happened !

Yup......Yup.....Dat's it ! Have it on good word dat's what happened !

She is back in town and had a great time in Vegas... met about half the people on her list, and helped several people spend their $$$.....

She is up the hill tonight getting Rats back form the sitters and should be back on the wire tomorrow.

Stories to follow...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

I hope she, and the rest of you folks that went, had a great time! I'm looking forward to the stories, and blackmail pictures and videos!

Well Grizz there are some pictures on the Major Photography website

Hey where are ya darlin', we all miss ya 'round this saloon. Are you lost in the desert????:P Rye

I am not lost in the desert.. only because I had friends to direct me home.. But I did buy a bit of the alien jerky in Baker CA so I was lost in space.. lol I had fun, and I am pretty sure I won in the marshmallow gun contest, but you will have to ask JJJ's and Peppers.. cuz they were both attacking me... Wow would have though a little thintg like Peppers would head up an attack on me coming out of the privacy of our own suite john.. lol... No bruises, but a lot of marshmallow dust, they about choked me to death on the white powdery dust.. The trip was fun.. tons of fun... And tonight I have Rats, and I have texted a couple local pals, and chatted with some on the phone and now I am ready to have fun in the saloon, so hey pass me a glass of wine... lol

Vegas was fun, bought a few things, but being tight as a E string.. lol.... I helped others spend their bucks. I did manage to find a bag for my brass at the shoots, a pair of pantaloons that are too big but I can fix that, and a top to wear with them, as well as a cool summer stripped skirt on sale.

. JJJ's bought the place out. He will be sporting a new wool jacket and double breasted vest sometime next year.. and he will look like my best, most handsome, pal, brother in the whole wide world... lol.. can't wait to introduce him around to some gals out there..

And Peppers, I think she beat us all in spending cash... I think she is one of those professional shoppers, and the gal can barter I tell ya.. lol.. If you want a deal, she will get it for ya.. Oh, and she is the best GPS in the universe..

I am blessed to have pals far above what I deserve and I thank God everyday for the simple blessings in my life.. My family, my friends on the wire and in person, my Rat dog.. my health, and Guns and Black powder.. Now if only he could give me a brain, a heart, and take me home to .. ah never mind wrong movie.. lol... It was fun.. CCL has photos and I am very worried.. lol

Gotta say I am a bit too much for 4 days I fear for my pals, but they took me in stride.. lol And they might talk to me again in a year or so.. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe she rendezvoused with her secret admirer.

I have one? Darn BMC's can I buy a vowel? lol

Well Grizz there are some pictures on the Major Photography website

K.. where is that? lol Darn it...

She can come back and stay with us as long as she wants!

Aces.. please send photos of all your guns.. l;ol.. Just teasing ya.. hugs to you and yours..

I hope she, and the rest of you folks that went, had a great time! I'm looking forward to the stories, and blackmail pictures and videos!

Grizzes i was a bit buys defending my self from mulitple attacks by Peppers and JJJ's with a marshmallow gun.. lol.. And if the TRUTH were told, I was defenseless and didn't provoke a think.. lol.. okay find I am not bing 100% honest.. but I tell you those two are the gattlin marshmallow twins.. lol

Well, I think you changed my mind 'bout tha marshmeller gun...I think awl get a couple afterall. Glad you had a great time in Sin City. :)

Oh, gosh.. we had so much fun.... JJJ"s talked me into the big marshmallow gun,.. he bought one and so did I.. we will donate them this year to NRA.. anyhow.. a whole bag of marshmallows followed and so did a whole night of fun.. I could have shot for the whole weekend but I hate to beg...lol.. I had a great time..... and the guns.. gosh I shot him and Peppers every place I could.. course they started it.. Oh, gosh the marshmellows ended up all over so you can do a slide into home plate to steal them back too... rotfl... I love the best parts of life.. tolerate the rest.. rotfl..

I ain't never heard of no marshmellow gun, you got a link?

You can buy a gun or a bow and arrow and they shoot little ones or big ones... so... cool... they were being sold in Vegas.. and I let JJJ's do the link stuff.. I am here to fluffy my hair and load my guns.. lol... kidding... but he has the guns so he has the name of them.. I don't.. I just got to play with one of them,.. but they will be donated to the FNRA this year.. Another cool idea by JJJ's .. course I like to shoot anything that goes off... so it was so much fun..

Well headin' to Vegas tomorrow for the last weekend of the Rodeo...maybe awl just pick em up thare. ;)

they let you try them out too.. lol... Have fun...

O.K. Here ya go.....

Marshmellowville

Once ya decide which one ya want shop the internet for the best price.

We got the blaster.... you can really pump it up and the marshmellow will go 20-30'!!

The blaster is pretty good at point and shoot close range...

And yes, Deja started it.....

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

I can attest to the firepower of the crossbow... got one last year! ^_^

So... where's the pictures...? :rolleyes:

O.K. Here ya go.....

Marshmellowville

Once ya decide which one ya want shop the internet for the best price.

We got the blaster.... you can really pump it up and the marshmellow will go 20-30'!!

The blaster is pretty good at point and shoot close range...

And yes, Deja started it.....

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

The only regrets I have are that they don't make a cannon... that we didn't do it every night... and that JJJ's is telling tall tales, he started it... I was minding my own business like I always do. I was not wearing a target on my shirt..... And JJJ"s simply put a mellow in and aimed it at me and shot... simply unexpected.. for the whole evening he took advantage of me with his mellow gun.. until I had enough and fought back... I was not laughing with tears running down my cheeks, I was not on the floor chasing mellows to reload and shoot back at him.. honest.. .. lol

I can attest to the firepower of the crossbow... got one last year! ^_^

So... where's the pictures...? :rolleyes:

Kinda hard to carry a camera when your running for your live.. Twice I had to dodge the deadly bullets from JJJ"s gun by jumping behind the sofa.. lol... Honestly we didn't give a camera a second thought.. we were simply lost in the childish moment a place that I so love to live in.. lol

Archived