SASS Wire Forum

Bordertown!

Frederick Jackson Turner

Hells Comin was the who!

I feel sorry for all you Senior shooters all over the country, he is packing up his RV and plans to travel full time, shooting even more if that is possible.

Congratulations to him, Echo Meadows Ladies champion and all the other great shooters at the fastest match in the US. Can't get any closer and bigger targets.

Yes indeed; but I bet he's looking over his shoulder for the 12 year old Wunder Kid; you know who I mean; heck the kid beat him in 3 stages.

Thank goodness I don't have to worry about HIM in Senior

Fantastic shoot, grrrreat posse #10, lots of good company and met lots of new ones.See you all again next year and hope to see you all at Railhead 2012 June 28th thru July 1, 2012 at Williams, Arizona. Check out our web site at acsainc.com and click on the train.

See you on the range:

Jackrabbit Joe #414

what a fantastic time! great shoot and great people. i had the good fortune to visit with old friends and make new ones from 7 different states and 2 continents! congrats to mogollon drifter, i think his holsters are still smokin' and to Slick Derringer who's is marrying UP in just two weeks! :lol::lol::lol:

what a fantastic time! great shoot and great people. i had the good fortune to visit with old friends and make new ones from 7 different states and 2 continents! congrats to mogollon drifter, i think his holsters are still smokin' and to Slick Derringer who's is marrying UP in just two weeks! :lol::lol::lol:

I think that little rug rat or rug Rattlesnake won 5 stages if I'm not mistaken. He managed to pull off 4th place Overall with 6 misses and was just 2 100ths away from 3rd. Him and Hells Comin buddied up all weekend and just had a great time teasing each other!

Shotgun Boogie and Refill kept us entertained and it sure was great to see them again. FJT was an absolute blessing to me as a posse 10 member for reasons he knows of. This was the first time we met him. It was an absolute pleasure to get to know and finally meet him after hearing about him for years. He is truly an incredible man and I'm proud to call him my friend.

I don't even know where to begin with telling how fun of a shoot this was. It was simply a whirlwind of fun, laughs, new and old friends, great vendors, senarios, etc etc. this shoot was everything and more than I ever anticipated it would be and let me tell you, my expectations were HIGH!!!! Thanks to Mean Raylean, Pecos Clyde, Johnny Meadows, Mist and TA Chance and all who helped to make this match a tremendous success!!! Thank you also for making us feel so welcome!!!! My hats off to you all.

Colt Faro and Rattlesnake Wrangler

Archived