SASS Wire Forum

Jaipur by bourcheron a mans perfume..

Deja Vous

Okay. I gotta admit I am taken a bit off "tilt" by a the words "a man's parfume" .. really?? a "mans" .. what kinda man.. a "girlee man" ???

So, I so like scents (mostly garlic)... what colones are good for guys... You need a "manly" scent right? lol

I mean really who would even consider wearing Jaipur? lol

(let me know if you do cuz I have a 3./4 left in the bottle 1.6 oz that i will give to you .. ... GIVE.. lol.. I do not like the smell at all>>>>>>>>>>>>>> long story.. lol..

I have no idea what jaipur is. This is what a man wears:

http://www.ogallalabayrum.com/

;)

lol.. very cool I need to find that bottle and sniff it.. lol.. Pretty cool stuff it seems.. thanks for your sense of humor!!!!!!!!

Sorry to disagree . . . . . Eu de . . . .

SC

Ah.. smart man Shadows.. lol... The minute I smell that I know I am with a man who loves guns and knows the outdoors.. he does not have to pretend to understand me cuz I know he never really will.. lol..

Ol' Blood and Guts

Don't ask, don't smell :lol:

Rotfl.. that is great.. reminds me of the "deer scent" may grandfather introduced me too.. lol... He was so silly.. lol

Mine is mostly Puppy La Pue.Comes in two odors at my house lab and pit bull.

Can't beat a dab of Hoppes #9 behind each ear but it do clash with the smell of my Old Spice deoderant. I like to think it makes me smell like a Spicy old Hoppy.

Bugs

I have about 1/3 of guard bottle of #9 dating from the early 1950s (glass of course) that is the original formula before they took all the good stuff out because of some silly laws over what might cause cancer or the like... it has been relegated to just for ambiance status and a patch soaked in it is prepared for hanging in the gun room before I have fellow shooters visit :rolleyes:

No cologne or parfume fer this guy........just my deodorant that I think works just fine!:lol:

Sorry to go serious and scientific on you, but there have been experiments to determine which scents appeal to women. They concluded that it depends on the woman's immune system's genes...there is not an odor that appeals to all women. So there is no one man that all women find attractive.

Sorry guys.

Sorry to go serious and scientific on you, but there have been experiments to determine which scents appeal to women. They concluded that it depends on the woman's immune system's genes...there is not an odor that appeals to all women. So there is no one man that all women find attractive.

Sorry guys.

Well, that would explain a lot.

Sorry guys.

I'm not sure which women were telling you that - but I think they followed that with "Let's just be friends". It has that ring to it.

SC

Archived