SASS Wire Forum

Flashlights

Utah Bob #35998

If you need a Really bright light....Midway has Surefire flashlights on sale.

Great for Zombie defense.

I have a pair of these => http://www.opticsplanet.net/leapers-utg-combat-weapon-mount-and-handheld-tactical-led-flashlight-lt-el268.html and at 150 lumens with a Cree LED they're plenty bright and rugged.

I've got a surefire but this is the handiest and most usable light I've ever found. Runs on two AAA batteries and has dimmer plus beam focus. MADE IN GERMANY and not Cheena. Working under a car or tracking a wounded deer it can't be beat and it is capable of throwing a very bright beam long distance. Its the primary light I throw in my tornado kit. Check it out.

Led Lenser

I got a BIG one down at the Jot 'em Down hardware store. It has BIG batteries. D size, two of em.

an a little bulb in the front that lights up when you push the button. :)

welcome to tha 21 century, whut are ya gonna do with awl that lamp oil? ^_^

I also have a 4 D-cell Kel-light which is bright and come in handy for whackin surly bartenders but..

I was just giving a heads up if anybody is in the market for a real bright reliable small tool for lighting up a burgergaler in the dead of night or spotting that 1911 grip screw that went under the bench.

If u have a smart phone use the free "brightest flashlight" app. It uses both your flash and your screen for bright lights. And you prob always have your phone. My brother sometimes puts his finger over flash to just use screen light.

Smart Phone! Me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived