SASS Wire Forum

Whats' in a headliner? ~yup, the 'shotgun' did it

it's good she dint kill 'im --cuz now he can mull over wut he dun wrong and ke-rekt it :blink::lol:, I always say kids and men dunt remember wut women say, only wut we DO ;) DUZ YER WIFE SHOOT, GG??

My wife is alot better shot than I am.Rifle or hand gun.She dont like to shot the shotguns.

it's good she dint kill 'im --cuz now he can mull over wut he dun wrong and ke-rekt it :blink::lol:, I always say kids and men dunt remember wut women say, only wut we DO ;) DUZ YER WIFE SHOOT, GG??

She does, but not SASS :(

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Prolly a good thing Miz Grizz don't shoot! She is planning on coming to Comin At Cha with me though... if she actually comes out to the range, it will be the first time she's gone to a match with me. I think maybe she figures if she's there, it will curtail all the hugs I get from all the cowgirls, already told her that won't be the case though!

She must have knocked him down with the 1st shot, otherwise she would have had to shoot him until he was down to be counted as a hit. Of course he could have been a swinging target and just a few pellets got him. :huh:

Prolly a good thing Miz Grizz don't shoot! She is planning on coming to Comin At Cha with me though... if she actually comes out to the range, it will be the first time she's gone to a match with me. I think maybe she figures if she's there, it will curtail all the hugs I get from all the cowgirls, already told her that won't be the case though!

Me too !! Lady Hawk don't shoot. Said she didn't want to show me up in front of my friends.

Heck of a shot too....she don't cotton to da scatterguns much.

And No, she will not join SASS (her words) but she does go wif me to all da matches.

Hech fir boys, I got my oun cheerleadin' squad !!! :wub: :wub:

The article says, "The wife was arrested and will face charges of attempted murder and felony firearm."

I wonder what the FELONY FIREARM charge is all about.

Inquiring minds wants to know, but don't expect the newspaper to answer!

I wonder what the FELONY FIREARM charge is all about.

Prolly the "use of a firearm in the commission of a felony," if I had to take a guess. The "felony" would be the attempted murder.

(Noticin' yer from here in Texas), locally that would be "Aggravated Assault." Insert your own humor here about what's so aggravating about bein' shotgunned.... :rolleyes:

Chick

Archived