SASS Wire Forum

Wigley's Chronicle Article

Goliath, SASS #41359

Wigley,

Great article in the June Chronicle about a great little Cowgirl, Becca Boo.

Thanks to Becca Boo for being a great example to us all

Thanks to Wigley for telling the story so well and sharing the experience with all of us

Makes us proud to know both of you

Big Boyd

Good article about a fine young lady!!!!!!! The whole family is great to be on the posse with. How about that picture of Hawkeye Gin shooting her shotgun!

Becca Boo is not just a pleasure to shoot with, but a ferocious competitor--as are big sister Hawkeye Gin and dad Delta Glen. There are no better representatives of cowboy action shooting and family values than those three. My real honor to know and shoot with them.

Cassalong Hopidy

Thank you all for the nice comments on the article.

When you sit and observe what really goes on in a SASS match, no matter what level. Be it a monthly match, state match, regional match or whatever. Sometimes magic happens right before your eyes, and if you blink or hesitate; and in my case, do not have your camera with you to capture that moment in time, it's gone forever. So what's left, nothing but a story, and a teller.

And I love to tell stories!

So once again I will ride the back roads of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina in search of the magic, we all call Cowboy Action Shooting.

This is Wigley see you down the trail B)

My two oldest sons and I have been shooting for almost 3 years now. I like to shoot, but a bigger priority for me is parenting. Let me say that good parenting, like Delta Glen is doing, does not just happen. The first time that we met, I felt obligated to congratulate and encourage him in the job that he was doing. Hawkeye Gin has grace and poise that is uncommon in her group of peers. This article highlights Becks Boo's tenacity and spirit, and Delta Glen's and his wifes' success as parents. I only wish that we lived closer.

Becca Boo is not just a pleasure to shoot with, but a ferocious competitor--as are big sister Hawkeye Gin and dad Delta Glen. There are no better representatives of cowboy action shooting and family values than those three. My real honor to know and shoot with them.

Cassalong Hopidy

A BIG PLUS ONE. I'm just honored to be able to shoot with them on a regular basis. See ya'll this weekend.

Sun

was not on same possie, but i remember seeing a young girl "who fitted the artical description" sitting while moving betewwn stages...after reading the artical,it was probably her!

i too teared up...

Great artical, great "morals" inspiration, great family story, great cowgal, and just great...

PS: that was an interesting stage to say the least!

Archived