SASS Wire Forum

Before Badgers states a dating rumor about me again..

Deja Vous

Just shared a................Hmmmmm!!! Uhhh-hmmmmmmmmm!!! :P

You know how it is Forties.. lol...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strawberry/Rhubarb pie.....sliced da rhuabarb small as it is super sour, put extra sugar in der.

Dat'll give Lady Hawk wif da rollin' pin a good work out............:wub:

And me time to leave da county !!!! ;)

I really loved taht pie.. it has been a long time since I made one, my dad loved them, and gooseberry, and lemon pie.. Kinda nice to have one again. Really nice to have someone who likes my garlic cooking.. lol

Deja,

Had a good weekend with your dad, that's great. You had a pet raccoon, what other critters did you make pets out of?

Whiskeys... I had horses, cows, pigs, chickens, rabbits, cats, dogs, and the coon.. oh year I had a pet salamader once.. Until it crawled into my step mom's clothes basket.. lol.. We raised beefers, dairy, (sold beef and milk), chickens and sold the eggs, the hogs were just for own food supply and I did help butcher as a kid, we all had to help it was a part of the farm like. I do remember training calves to halter, and then finding out my dad was leading them onto the slaughter truck.. I did not eat beef for a whole year until I was told I would "die" if I didn't, my iron was very low and I was rail thin.. so I started eating beef, and burp.. I have not stopped since.. rotfl... Oh, gosh pigeons... we had pet ones for a while ... and a hawk one year while it healed its wing. My father once said if it was a stray I would bring it home and care for it. His biggest fear is what I might drag home when I was 25... lol.

NO STRAWBERRIES!

Just the rhubarb. I'll agree that it takes a lot of sugar.

Heck...just cook up the rhubarb in a simple syrup and serve along side pork or turkey.

I like the stuff raw.. lol...

Mmmmmmm, Garlic.....

Mmmmmmm Pie......

together, not so much.

One after the other, you bet!

Yeah.. nothing like a nice steak or burger with tons of garic..and then sour pie.. lol.. I love it.. I use to make apple pie, with grannie apples instead of Macs.. lol.. They are so tart.. I like tart..

So... since I enjoy not having to hop all over the board.. I gotta do this.. lol If I need to start a new thread i will..

A friend and I were talking about what we want as a retirement home. He wants a larger log home.. in cold country.. and I will stop there, cuz I am sure he will t ell you what he wants.. But for me....

A small log home, with a tin roof, a huge workshop for my toys, remote like I grew up out in the sticks what do you expect.. but close enough to get in to see the people I love. And I have my friends out to play... I still want my porch, my outside shower, and a ATV would be cool... I want a little camper to go to shoots, but tonight someone mentioned a Spyder Motorcylce.. and I thought .. uh maybe I need to add that.. lol.. And a camper behind it.. too funny.. And guns of course. But I would love to have a fire pit where I would cook outside along with a friend to feed out visitors.... the cowboy way..... None of this has changed since my first post to Wolffes back over a year and a half ago.. lol.. You do not grow up as a country girl and not want the things you held so dear to your heart for a life time..

So, some of you will answer you want a huge mansion.. some will post photos of a simpler life... and I love reading them all.. But we will all post we want GUNS>> in our future.. SASS... cowboys/girls to the end... yeah.. I know I am a pain.. but just think .. you are humoring a little sister and you will laugh while you post.. lol

Whiskeys... I had horses, cows, pigs, chickens, rabbits, cats, dogs, and the coon.. oh year I had a pet salamader once.. Until it crawled into my step mom's clothes basket.. lol.. We raised beefers, dairy, (sold beef and milk), chickens and sold the eggs, the hogs were just for own food supply and I did help butcher as a kid, we all had to help it was a part of the farm like. I do remember training calves to halter, and then finding out my dad was leading them onto the slaughter truck.. I did not eat beef for a whole year until I was told I would "die" if I didn't, my iron was very low and I was rail thin.. so I started eating beef, and burp.. I have not stopped since.. rotfl... Oh, gosh pigeons... we had pet ones for a while ... and a hawk one year while it healed its wing. My father once said if it was a stray I would bring it home and care for it. His biggest fear is what I might drag home when I was 25... lol.

When I was a child, at my grandparents house I opened the fridge. Staring back at me was a huge disembodied hawgs head. My grandmother made her own hawg head cheese. Never found the stuff appealing. And was put off ham for several years.

When I was a child, at my grandparents house I opened the fridge. Staring back at me was a huge disembodied hawgs head. My grandmother made her own hawg head cheese. Never found the stuff appealing. And was put off ham for several years.

I have to tell ya, Gal Pal,.. I can not eat head cheese.. lol... the gel part of it is creeply.. to me .. lol..

Agreed! Like an iffy version of spam!

Rotfl... I went out hunting with a bunch of my friend Brads best pals.. they started out the first day on the hunt with them cooking.. yeah it was a real camp ground surprise.. lol.. But day two i DID the cooking, good bye crummy pancakes.. hello eggs, bacon, taters, and onions and garlic and peppers.. lol.. Over a campfire there is nothing better.. The "we can bring home the bacon" commerical was true.. we can.. men can too.. but together we make an awesome team if your work it all out right.. but there is nothing about head cheese that makes anything better.. lol..

Even if you cooked it over a camp fire with bacon, eggs, onions and taters!

Nope.. not even with candy and XXXOOO's on top.. lol

So... since I enjoy not having to hop all over the board.. I gotta do this.. lol If I need to start a new thread i will..

A friend and I were talking about what we want as a retirement home. He wants a larger log home.. in cold country.. and I will stop there, cuz I am sure he will t ell you what he wants.. But for me....

A small log home, with a tin roof, a huge workshop for my toys, remote like I grew up out in the sticks what do you expect.. but close enough to get in to see the people I love. And I have my friends out to play... I still want my porch, my outside shower, and a ATV would be cool... I want a little camper to go to shoots, but tonight someone mentioned a Spyder Motorcylce.. and I thought .. uh maybe I need to add that.. lol.. And a camper behind it.. too funny.. And guns of course. But I would love to have a fire pit where I would cook outside along with a friend to feed out visitors.... the cowboy way..... None of this has changed since my first post to Wolffes back over a year and a half ago.. lol.. You do not grow up as a country girl and not want the things you held so dear to your heart for a life time..

So, some of you will answer you want a huge mansion.. some will post photos of a simpler life... and I love reading them all.. But we will all post we want GUNS>> in our future.. SASS... cowboys/girls to the end... yeah.. I know I am a pain.. but just think .. you are humoring a little sister and you will laugh while you post.. lol

Sounds Like A Little Piece Of Heaven!!May Your Wishes Come True!! :D:wub:

Hmmmmm.......it seems to me that any posting by Deja Vous goes viral in a matter of minutes.

Just an idle thought, from an idle mind on a dreary looking Monday morning here on the left coast.

EC

SPAM is great!

Head cheese is gross. Same for hagis.

Sounds Like A Little Piece Of Heaven!!May Your Wishes Come True!! :D:wub:

And it will be Montes... it will be..

Hmmmmm.......it seems to me that any posting by Deja Vous goes viral in a matter of minutes.

Just an idle thought, from an idle mind on a dreary looking Monday morning here on the left coast.

EC

Eamons.. I have noticed that and I am growing bread mold to vaccinate everyone against me.. lol.. I* think I have a new sappy silly disease and I am trying to make sure it does not spread any futher.. However, I think BMC;ss.. is too sick to cure.. lol

SPAM is great!

Head cheese is gross. Same for hagis.

Ethan.. Meat has to have garlic in it to make it great.. If spam had garlic I would be on board with ya.. lol

Well, Deja, the saga of your romance is running out of steam here in the Saloon.

I guess it is time to abandon truth, and substitute fiction, to embellish and enamel the

story a tad. I must admit that I have never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

The fact that you are enamored with garlic, leads me to believe that you are living a

singular and celibate lifestyle somewhere in an underground tunnel in California. I

could be wrong, but it has entered into my mind.

However, being the caring and compassionate person that I am, I will endeavor to

establish you as the Mae West of the 21st century, Therefore I will endeavor to write

many post featuring you as a Femme Fatale and paint a visual picture of you attired

in a corset, fishnets, and toting six guns.

Perhaps I will start a rumor that they are going to redeax BLAZING SADDLES and you will

be cast as Lili Von Shtupp. Yeah, that is it! :)

Well, Deja, the saga of your romance is running out of steam here in the Saloon.

I guess it is time to abandon truth, and substitute fiction, to embellish and enamel the

story a tad. I must admit that I have never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

The fact that you are enamored with garlic, leads me to believe that you are living a

singular and celibate lifestyle somewhere in an underground tunnel in California. I

could be wrong, but it has entered into my mind.

However, being the caring and compassionate person that I am, I will endeavor to

establish you as the Mae West of the 21st century, Therefore I will endeavor to write

many post featuring you as a Femme Fatale and paint a visual picture of you attired

in a corset, fishnets, and toting six guns.

Perhaps I will start a rumor that they are going to redeax BLAZING SADDLES and you will

be cast as Lili Von Shtupp. Yeah, that is it! :)

Deja would make a great Lili Von Shtupp!

Archived