SASS Wire Forum

Before Badgers states a dating rumor about me again..

Deja Vous

Yeah....you have something to hide when you look that innocent.

Say no more. ;)

I do not look innocent, I am not dating.. and I am stomping my feet now.. lol

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a $20 on Deja spying on us when she gets to her dads house. She can't sit still EVER, and if she even SUSPECTS we is talking bout her, by golly she'll be on the puter tonight. :lol:

ya lost the best... I did text but my Dad pretty much keeps the strong arm of family around me when I am home.. But I did show him the Ambush photos on line.. he loved them... lol.. And I pointed out who all of you were.. and now I am telling him what you said.. and he does have guns.. lol...

I did hear! But then, maybe, it's wasn't what it looked like. What do ya think? :huh:

Dogwoods... geez I can still reach you to pinch you.. lol.. You know I might come back there and make you go for a ride with me again.. lol

I do not look innocent, I am not dating.. and I am stomping my feet now.. lol

My, my! So defensive! Protesting too much and all that. ;)

Good to have you back, Deja.

And she hasn't figured out the multiquote function.

Does her 91 year old DAD even have a confuser? I think not. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Ah.. yes he does Jakes.. and he just bought a brand new one... lol.. Amazing.. huh? lol

Yes, yes, uh, harumpf, this is my neice, Deja.

Sugar Daddy... oh.. man please make it Black Licorce and DARK chocolate...

Fess up, . . you ain't foolin nobody with that tale about yur dad. Is he cute ? does he have guns ? HuH . . . wanta know ! :);)

Wolfees.... I look like my Daddy.. and I am like him.. so, uh.. yeah he is loaded, with guns.. lol

Deja told me she was going to see an "old friend" now it's her daddy! Me thinks there is somethin brewin here.

You rat.. lol.. you were not suppose to tell everyone that.. Gosh, never trust a guy who dress in black and only have Half of a gun.. or was that have gun??? lol

You guys need to learn to read between the lines. She says she's going to "visit Dad." What she really means is that she's going out with her "sugar Daddy." :)

Packsaddle isn't it time for you to go out for a long ride someplace? lol... Too funny... Thanks..

Well, we will get the goo goo eyes come Monday. She will tell us all about her week end with "DADDY".

Gonna have a smile on her face that you could not wipe off with a broom.

Badgers... Goo Goo eyes... lol... Darn you.. What are goo goo eyes anyhow? It that some sort of Jelly bean?

Now ya know she wants all of us to talk bout her.....

She done hauled off and told us NOT to do dat........

And she knows dat We All Do What We're Told.........

( SOMETIMES !!!! )

Apaches.. the rolling pin... think about it.. lol

I think she's guilty! Of sumthin'.....she wouldn't tell us not to talk about her if she didn't have sumthin ta hide!!!

Now, ya know what I heard???? Well the other day she.....................................:lol:

Ryes.. are you coming out soon to visit your son? I would love to meet you.. I need a moving target...lol

yes.............................

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

JJJ"s.. can you tell me?? lol. I would love to know.. just so I can show up on time.. lol Deja

I was just trying to narrow the field. If we know who she ISN'T dating we'll be better able to figure out who she IS dating. Didn't seem to work. Nobody is 'fessing up. :rolleyes:

Of course, YOUR reaction makes me wonder.......! :lol:

Nope.. not dating JJJ's we just shared a trailer at Ambush.. lol... JJJ"s are you still laughing?? Got ya... lol Okay,.... fine Peppers was there too.. and two dogs.. lol..

Alls I can say is, "where there is smoke, there is fire."

And she went smoking outta here.

BMC/s I do not smoke.. unless it is Black Powder.. but I do love the smell of cigars.. geesh my father raises and odd child.. lol

Look at Big Jake....

makin sure he stays outta trouble

when Deja gets back he's gonna step up and say "see I defended you"

and he will be saying "nener nener" while the rest of us get in trouble

Just sayin'

lol.. Ya know I met him at Ambush.. Just saying... lol

She is gonna have so many stars in her eyes that she won't even notice.

Clandestine situation, I tell you.

And I do have stars in my eyes.. lol... I drove back down home after dark... lol

Nope.. not dating JJJ's we just shared a trailer at Ambush.. lol... JJJ"s are you still laughing?? Got ya... lol Okay,.... fine Peppers was there too.. and two dogs.. lol..

Protests too much?

Night y'all, shoot tomorrow.

I've been married for 40 years and know about staying out of trouble. I also know why she moved out here from Mo. To be closer to her DAD who lives up in the SoCal desert and is 91 years old. She wants to be able to spend more time with him while he's still here.

I hope she does find Mr. Right again sometime, not just Mr. Right Now. Give her the time she needs with her Dad, she'll give you lots of LOL's when she gets back Just sayin'

Big Jake

Ah.. Jakes.. you are a nice guy.. and yep I know you are married and would never cheat... I do not like cheats.. in fact me take that one more level.. I REALLY>.hate cheaps.. they totall creep me out.. But I like you cuz you are true blue to your wife!!! And your funny.. lol

Hmmmmmmmmmm, Don't talk about ya, huh.......... :huh:

Do ya really think that's the smartest thing to ask us not to do? :ph34r:

My TV crapped out........I gotta have something to do when I get done with the leather work. :lol:

......or......I guess I could go TV shoppin'. :blush:

~EE Taft~

EEEs... you know my past.. are you really asking me if this is the "smartest" thing????? lol

I got a text message from Deja telling me what she was gonna make fer breakfast......

lucky devil, ;)

JJJ-D

JJJ/s you are about to be locked in a gun safe.. lol

It's currently 07:23 CDT. I wonder if she is capable of moving yet?? Is she gnawing her arm off?? Or is she sleeping blissfully with a slight smile still on her face??

Okay... I was sleeping at 7:23 AM.... in a nice soft queeen size bed... Laying on my back with my love by my side.. Stiring in the morning I had to get breakfast for my love... it was............................... puppy chow.. lol

OK, Guys and gals. Picture this:

A soft warm summer breeze

singing through the palm treets overhead,

bare feet in the warm sand underfoot,

A sliver of moon hanging over those palms trees

with a single candle flickering behind the glass

hurricane lamp chimney, reflected in the

glass of red wine on the table.

The sound of the Pacific surf in the background

with it's soft ebb and flow.

And Deja cleaning her guns.

That is the story she is going to try to sell when she gets back, I just know it.

BMCS.. you know me so well.. except you missed the part about me knocking over the wine, tripping over the lamp and breaking the chimney.. and crashing into the sand barrel first.. up until then it was a great night.. lol

Ya know me thinks that is good advice fer everyone!

I think she went on an 'adventure' this morning....

something about going fast, sliding around in the back seat of a car, and shopping at yard and estate sales, not necessarily in that order!

I do know she has a busy planned tomoorow so she better rest up... ^_^

JJJ-D

JJJ's.. ya know too much... What was it you wanted on your scambled eggs for tomorrow morning I forgot with all the warm ebbing tide, candle lights, wine.. and be tripping over all the romance in life.. lol

All I know is I would never talk behind Deja back

You know they are going to make something out of this, huh? lol

Do I hear soft guitar music in the background?

Sounds like soft laughter also. Hmmmmmm :huh:

My playing is that bad??? lol Okay fine it is and the phrase was LOUD laughfer... rolling in the aisle laughter.. lol

I think that dating is sharing the same gun cart.

And going "steady" is sharing the gun cart at a second shoot.

Deja is gonna get me GOOD for that one . . . :o^_^:huh::wacko:

Wolfees you are in TROUBLE>> lol.. I have share my gun cart before with Dogwoods and Annie and are as sisters in sass.. darn you... I am NOT ever going to the gay parade.. lol

No, no. Follow me here. You are in a line of people. Wouldn't you be in front of the back of the person in front of you?

Can I use my GPS to answer this question??

Ok give me a chance to fix my statement. I would never say anything behind Dejas back and get caught how is the

You are caught.. and I am re sizing all the St Croix in your box, bending all your nails.. and and and cutting all the pads in half.. lol.

I wanna see the stuff from the estate sales!

Okay... fine.. ah.. let me go find something for ya.. lol..

Archived