SASS Wire Forum

IT IS SNOWING!

Down here in sunny, hot Lake Co. CA (right on Clearlake) we still have some snow left from last weeks storm,and getting a touch of new stuff right now - just hints of it, but I expect that by midnight or 1 a.m. we should have the real thing.

They are calling for snow down to 500 feet tonight here in Kali!

Well now that is strange, Tanner.

The snow is going all the way to the ground here.

But we are farther north. How are the oranges down there?

I love those navel oranges.

Forcast was mid 50's today. Had a Dr. appointment at VA in Columbia, Missouri today, got about 12 miles south of Sedalia and hit so much snow/ice/slush on 65hwy decided ta turn around and just go home. Too many vehicles in the median. Forcast didn't even come close. :wacko:

Badgar,..

How's dat "Little Red Shovel" doin' now ? :unsure:

Pretty much what I was thinking...

Badger keeps bragging on his little red snow shovel, now he gets a chance to use it his own self and he's complaining?

Pretty much what I was thinking...

Badger keeps bragging on his little red snow shovel, now he gets a chance to use it his own self and he's complaining?

Yup....

Just aint pleasein' some folk, ya know ?!?!:lol:

Supposed to get 4-8" tonight. We got a coating of about an inch of ice down, this should be lots of fun!:angry:

I had eighteen feet of snow to shovel this morning! Fortunately I recently had the oil changed and a new spark plug put in my snow shovel. Took quite a while to get it all shoveled out as it was as thick as one inch in some places. Need a shorter driveway.

Archived