SASS Wire Forum

Rocking chair.. for camping.

Deja Vous

When I was very young we would make a trip about every weekend to Grandmothers. I got car sick, so I would spend my time upon arrival in a rocking chair reading Zane Grey books. They were my uncles books, and I loved them. To this day I do not sit still well, and a rocker is in my living room. Right now I am looking for a fold up verions for camping, or shooting meetings in the summer. i would like it to have a drink holder and to rock. I have a horrible habit of rocking chairs that don't rock and tipping them over. So, anyone know where I might find such a chair? thanks so much.. lol..

Good night.. y'all are so good to me.. lol

Pepper has one, we got it locally...

Don't think it has a drink holder or shelf tho, easy enough ta fix tho...

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life
I have a horrible habit of rocking chairs that don't rock and tipping them over.

If I was there... you know that I am a person who would not laugh at you fallin' over.

Nope... hehe... not me... heheheehe... not ever... BWAHAHAHA!

(Just joshin' with ya, Dayjob View.)

I have a habit of falling off'n bar stools, myself... and it's never got nothin' to do with stool softener's, neither.

ts

....yore in luck...I've had a cupple meself.....here's a link http://www.myrockingchairs.com/types/folding-rocking-chairs.html

wood totally, folding, non-high tech....they was wonderful....managed to wear 'em both out though....decent price at least.

Pepper has one, we got it locally...

Don't think it has a drink holder or shelf tho, easy enough ta fix tho...

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

You can fix that? What can't you fix is the question here.

Geesh.. you know I was my Dad's favorite son.. but I am limited by the very fact that I am a girl.

I am a bit mechanical.. but for some reason you beat me on everything that I thought I was good at.. You are too much of a guy.. lol.. I need to find a girly girl to teach you how to me more of a girly man.. lol... Nah, it would never work... you're too much of a guy.. lol.

Okay guys my problems are solved.. A chair from Bass Pro, and Jitterys solution.... what ever that is.. guess I need to take him up to my dads to talk tools, guns, and power tools.. lol..

If I was there... you know that I am a person who would not laugh at you fallin' over.

Nope... hehe... not me... heheheehe... not ever... BWAHAHAHA!

(Just joshin' with ya, Dayjob View.)

I have a habit of falling off'n bar stools, myself... and it's never got nothin' to do with stool softener's, neither.

ts

Geesh did you have to mention I W**k for a living.. lol.. Yeah, I just like to rock, and bounce and move I guess. But this week I have slowed down a bit. But after the weekend I am so sure I will speed up again once I go up north,... that I might buy two rockers and a roller too..

Y'all do come up with the best stuff.. hmmm

T. Stud

Hey pard how ya been? Good I hope.

Back in the day I used to need to have a bar stool with seat belts....

curley

Curleys.. I would have guessed that.. lol

Archived