SASS Wire Forum

Why do you hang out in the saloon at night?

Deja Vous

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I don't sleep much any more. Sleep 2&1/2 to 3 hours and awake for a few, then sleep again.

Don't post much, keybord on this little laptop is small and inconvent for me now, but enjoy reading the threads and hearing from the others in this extended family.

Often lurk in the background, unseen and watching, and listening.

All of you, with your threads and stories bring joy to mt to on a daily basis, and I thank you all.

Greeenriver

I guess I'm finding out we have something else in common.

We don't sleep nearly as much as we should.

Why do I come here?

Because you're my kinda people

Because around here it's mostly night from November to April.

That has to be so hard to adjust to? I would be so confused.. lol

This is the only saloon I can hang out in while wearing only spurs, chaps and a cowboy hat where nobody will come on to me, sometimes I feel so cheap :wacko:

lol... What kinda band do you have on your hat? lol

DV

Where else can I lurk in the dark corners and not get razzed ?

CB

chicks.. you know if I know your hanging around I am always razzing ya.. lol.. Whats a Sass sister for anyhow? lol Hey, Miz Demeaner got a decent tune up by a pure genious.. and she is so cool now.. awesome.. I love my baby gun... How in my old Marvin doing for ya?

I like the fact that I can learn a lot from yall and I can get a good laugh in at times. Besides my wife goes to bed early and I like the company.

Because I don't sleep much any more. Sleep 2&1/2 to 3 hours and awake for a few, then sleep again.

Don't post much, keybord on this little laptop is small and inconvent for me now, but enjoy reading the threads and hearing from the others in this extended family.

Often lurk in the background, unseen and watching, and listening.

All of you, with your threads and stories bring joy to mt to on a daily basis, and I thank you all.

Greeenriver

GRRRSSSS we love reading your stuff too and I laugh at so many of your posts. Gosh, you need sleep baby brother... What you need to do is go buy a cheap little keyboard to plug in an a plug in mouse, makes all the difference in the world.. I don't do well on the tiny keyboards either. My father was tall 6ft when he was younger, and a very strong man. He had hugge hands and fingers, and was long and tall like I am.. and yeah, he gave me long slender finger and long hands... so little keyboards are not my friend.. lol.. No one is perfect, so they create add ons for some of us.. lol Like me.. lol

I like the fact that I can learn a lot from yall and I can get a good laugh in at times. Besides my wife goes to bed early and I like the company.

Nice to meet ya.. and glad you hang around too... give you wife a hug for all of us.... SASS people are the best...

I guess I'm finding out we have something else in common.

We don't sleep nearly as much as we should.

Why do I come here?

Because you're my kinda people

CL you certainly belong here in the crazy funny saloon.. we have the best of times.. hugs.. Deja.

Oh, my gosh... that is huge... you really got it back there.. for once I moved before I got crushed.. gosh I am getting smarter.. lol

Why do I hang our in the saloon at night?

Because during the day the Pinkertons would reconize me

I am so glad you brought that up.. the other day at the post office I stop by to draw a pair of glasses on your photo.. I hope you don't mind it made you look older.. lol.

Well, for me I am single and I don't have a lap to curl up in at night, or anyone to cook or clean for, but I do have a Rat Dog that curls up in my lap. There are a few good programs on TV, but I always have a laugh here, and talk to good people.. So, with Rat on my lap getting a rub between posts, or when she demands one... I sit at my puter a lot and talk to all of you.. Cuz it is fun, and ya'll are funny. I am teased sometimes about it.. But really, I am not a bar person, I work full time and OT sometimes, so I need to stay in at night ... I go to the gym, maybe read or sew or do chores like cleaning guns.. lol.. But at night I am alone so the board is my company. I chat on the phone too... If I slept more I guess it would be harder to keep up, but I don't right now.. I haven't needed much sleep since I have been alone so I guess that listening to another conversation is what I really miss right now.. and I get it here.. Along with funny, very funny stuff.. and good advice too.. Sure I have friends here at work, at the gym a few new ones, and united way.. but my SASS friends are my favorites, but they are mostly married and busy.. so I come here to post and laught with those who are not too busy with family for me... The board is a great place to hang out and talk about shooting or life in general.... You can count on the people's advice that post here. So, why do you hang out at night?

Mom wouldn't let me go to the saloon when I wus a kid, now that I'm growed up and acting like a kid again,I can go on in but I wish the bartender would stop askin for my ID

Nice to meet ya.. and glad you hang around too... give you wife a hug for all of us.... SASS people are the best...

Nice to meet you as well. I agree SASS people are the best. The first day when I went to a match I was meeting a buddy from high school there that shoots. He did not show because of rain but I still watched the match. I was invited by the group and was told about everything going on and after the match I was invited to stay and have lunch. I was so impressed that I knew right then and there that this was for me.

Mom wouldn't let me go to the saloon when I wus a kid, now that I'm growed up and acting like a kid again,I can go on in but I wish the bartender would stop askin for my ID

Nice part about the Saloon.. we ask for your ID forever.. so you are 18 forever.. lol

Nice to meet you as well. I agree SASS people are the best. The first day when I went to a match I was meeting a buddy from high school there that shoots. He did not show because of rain but I still watched the match. I was invited by the group and was told about everything going on and after the match I was invited to stay and have lunch. I was so impressed that I knew right then and there that this was for me.

Soooo cool, huh? Sass people want you to stay to shoot with them.. and to have fun.. it is just such a nice group of great people.

Yes sir Taft that is a little bit of snow you got there........

I hang out in the Saloon for the Can Can girls :lol:

I have heard about them, but never see them.. Can they? just wondered...

Right back at cha Darlin'

See, ya'll understand me.. lol. You know where my heart is...

Why? A mind break. I cannot just sit and watch a movie, a football game, or TV. I'm usually on the laptop writing emails, working on the two cowboy web sites I built/manage, writing stages, planning our overseas trips, researching recipes, working on continuing education, etc., etc. I bop in here for a little silliness, then back to what I was doing. Everyone needs a little silliness in their lives.

Nobody knows that better than Deja!!

:lol:

Oh, my gosh... that is huge... you really got it back there.. for once I moved before I got crushed.. gosh I am getting smarter.. lol

If ya got away from here before this crap hit yer the smartest person I know!! :lol:

Nobody knows that better than Deja!!

:lol:

Uh are you calling me silly? lol.. Well okay fine but remmember we are all related.. lol..

If ya got away from here before this crap hit yer the smartest person I know!! :lol:

EE's I had to my shovel isn't at big.. lol

Why? A mind break. I cannot just sit and watch a movie, a football game, or TV. I'm usually on the laptop writing emails, working on the two cowboy web sites I built/manage, writing stages, planning our overseas trips, researching recipes, working on continuing education, etc., etc. I bop in here for a little silliness, then back to what I was doing. Everyone needs a little silliness in their lives.

Cowboy cloning.. lol. Well being correct I should say Cowperson .. lol. how silly is that??? lol

EE's I had to my shovel isn't at big.. lol

That's when ya go git BMC's little RED shovel.

Ya know, he leaves it out for all of us to use. :lol:

That's when ya go git BMC's little RED shovel.

Ya know, he leaves it out for all of us to use. :lol:

Oh gosh, I didn't know that.. let me run over there and get it.. BMC.ss lol. I am here.. lol

Sure 'nuff, I just took it back not 5 minutes ago!!

:P

I am so glad you brought that up.. the other day at the post office I stop by to draw a pair of glasses on your photo.. I hope you don't mind it made you look older.. lol.

Didn't draw me a moustche!

Archived