SASS Wire Forum

Another "New Wire" oddity...

I was surprised to find that when someone includes a link in a post... and I click on it... it closes the Wire page and opens the new page.

Seems to me that the "old" wire would just open a new page and leave the original unmolested. :mellow:

Also, this morning after looking at a thread on the "wire" side, I tried to switch to the Saloon (ACS). Wouldn't work - finally had to close the window and open fresh to the Saloon (ACS). Reckon that could be another weird function of the overly weird Vista OS.

Mind you, I ain't bein' picky, but... :rolleyes:

I was surprised to find that when someone includes a link in a post... and I click on it... it closes the Wire page and opens the new page.

Seems to me that the "old" wire would just open a new page and leave the original unmolested. :mellow:

Also, this morning after looking at a thread on the "wire" side, I tried to switch to the Saloon (ACS). Wouldn't work - finally had to close the window and open fresh to the Saloon (ACS). Reckon that could be another weird function of the overly weird Vista OS.

Not an "attribute" that I am experiencing .... I have XP an' use IE

I just added a link to a youtube video on my earlier post.. it actually shows up in the post and plays in the post...

That's never done that before.

I'm using a mac.

My wifes bank account can be accessed from my laptop usine IE, Opera or Mozilla. I can access it from my PC using the same browsers. My wife can not access it from her laptop with IE but can with Mozilla. Why? It seems browsers could be the problem some are having with some SASS Wire functions.

Nope! Don't like it at all I tell ya. Don't like the ugly blue color, don't like the layout, don't like the fact that the onliest warning was posted on the SASS Wire (who goes over there, with that fractious bunch?) and I miss the orange/red border with the horse silhouette along the top.

Mebbe they'll make some changes and mebbe I'll get used to it in time, but right now, I just don't like it at all (grump,grump, grump)! :angry:<_<:angry:

Damn! I sound just like my late Father! ;)

My wifes bank account can be accessed from my laptop usine IE, Opera or Mozilla. I can access it from my PC using the same browsers. My wife can not access it from her laptop with IE but can with Mozilla. Why? It seems browsers could be the problem some are having with some SASS Wire functions.

Might not have that laptop browser (IE) set to accept cookies from that site.

-C

I don't like the blue on blue. Hard to read.

Archived