SASS Wire Forum

Guess I'll go load some more ammo

Grizzly Dave

Got powder and lead in 400 rounds today, got 600 more waiting, guess I should get to it. After that I got about 500 to hand prime, then powder and lead for them too. Then there's some ready to start.

Got my brass all ready to go. Still need powder. Maybe ifin' da price go down.

Ya....rat !!!

Most of my shooting lately has been 9MM out of my Glock. I go through 200 rounds per week and I have put together 7K rounds. hat ought to last me till at least August....

CB, I love my heated shop, gonna hate to lose that when we move. Gonna be hard to go from a dedicated, finished, heated 24x24 shop to maybe one bay of an unheated garage. On the upside, hopefully I'll be able to get a room in the house for a man cave and load there.

Finished another 200 rounds tonight, I go kinda slow on powder and lead. So that brings the tally to 600 cranks on the rock chucker today. Thinking I might take tomorrow off and finish some of this up. Be nice to have the cabinet stocked with loaded ammo again. It was getting mighty bare.

Grizz

let me try this out...

DaveSombrero.jpg

OK, if the image insert don't work, why have the button? Oh well, maybe one of those work in progress things. I have no problem with the way it was, just post a link to a pic, no need to waste bandwidth loading images each time a post is viewed or refreshed.

Grizz

Well, you know the house comes second to the reloading/toy shop Grizzes.. what are you drinking anyhow? lol

now GD you know that cheddar does not go with a sombrero.. Pepper Jack is the cheese of choice here!! :lol::lol:

Maybe see you at Pawnee next week?

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

bullets from moulten lead are the best ;)

now GD you know that cheddar does not go with a sombrero.. Pepper Jack is the cheese of choice here!! :lol::lol:

Maybe see you at Pawnee next week?

Regards

Gateway Kid

I"m planning on it. I'm hoping the weather cooperates.

The pic was just a random one I grabbed off my photobucket to see if we could now imbed pictures in posts, but it didn't work. I know how to do the link thing.

Just to irritate you Mr Dave,I finished all my reloading.3700 rounds of 38's.....256 rounds of 44-40 and 21 1/2 boxes of shotgun.With any luck that'll last me all of this coming season and part of next before I have to start it all over again.With what I had loaded up before I started this time I should be able to be lazy for quite a while now.

No worries, I'll get it done, it just takes a while on a Rock Chucker. I just finished loading the 1000 new starline cases I got back in the fall, and have maybe a couple hundred ready to prime, and another 500 or so that need to get started. I'm going to hold off loading shotshells for a while longer as buying all the supplies at once is too much for my budget right now, and the savings over buying AAs at Walmart isn't huge. By the time I'm done I'll have just over 2k loaded which should get me thru most of the season depending on how much I shoot, and how often by boy comes along.

• 2 weeks later...

ahhh i feel so good i just loaded 1600 38's on the dillon!

the sad part is they will be gone the first couple mathes!

halfcocked, now jearsy town kid ^_^

Just finished priming 486 cases, so now they are ready for powder and lead. that is the last of my empty cases other than 50 or 60 nickel ones that I'm not gonna load for now. That puts me at about 2000 loaded 38s, that should see me thru for a while.

I used the hand priming tool to prime the cases while watching Midway USAs Wednesday night at the range on the Outdoor channel, just kinda made sense LOL.

Archived