SASS Wire Forum

The SASS Triple Crown should be;

Paladin since it appears that the triple crown may be a closed issue, start a GRAND SLAM along your lines. State, Regional, Winter Range, and EOT

Joe,

I like your idea. Grand Slam.

I'll see you at WR 2011. I be hangin' with my brother, Lefty Dude.

Let's talk about the possibility of creating a GRAND SLAM AWARD.

Wire Paladin

Joe,

I like your idea. Grand Slam.

I'll see you at WR 2011. I be hangin' with my brother, Lefty Dude.

Let's talk about the possibility of creating a GRAND SLAM AWARD.

Wire Paladin

You bet - I'll be hiding in the scoring shack.

Hello the camp! I can't comment on the matches promulgated, cuz I've not been there yet. I'm sure they're great in their millieu, but my main question comes from: why aren't these matches on SASS annual match schedule? My main interest is the US Open, cuz I'm from IL and have kin there. I haven't seen TBone's graveyards, but have heard good reviews of cac. That said, the couple times I strived to enter, it appeared to be a clique match, sold out before you heard of it. Given WR's sold-out success this year, and EOT's lack thereof for some time, I suggest caution in looking for replacement venues. I don't care how charismatic TBone is, he can't surplant the history of WR and EOT. My.02 mm

MM

The reason CAC sells out so fast is BECUASE it is a great match . I sent in my app. as soon as I got home from the last one . I hope the other 2 points of the TRIPLE CROWN are 1/2 as much fun as CAC . This is gonna be a blast , if you call now there may atill be some openings for the Triple Crown or for CAC . I hope to see ya there , ya will have a good time .

See ya down the trail

Chickasaw Bill

P.S. this is gonna be a hoot

My main interest is the US Open, cuz I'm from IL and have kin there. I haven't seen TBone's graveyards, but have heard good reviews of cac. That said, the couple times I strived to enter, it appeared to be a clique match, sold out before you heard of it. Given WR's sold-out success this year, and EOT's lack thereof for some time, I suggest caution in looking for replacement venues. I don't care how charismatic TBone is, he can't surplant the history of WR and EOT. My.02 mm

Entries was open for CAC last year right up till close to the match. There was more than enough time to enter. Same this year. Still taking entries. So if ya want in. All ya got to do is send an entry in.

Same with the Open. Entries are easy to find. All ya got to do is send it in.

Replacement and trying to supplant the history of WR and EOT??????

WOW. Have you got it all wrong.

Don't think he is trying to. If anything his ideas should help.

I tell ya. Someone tries to promote SASS in good ways.

Has great ideas.

And then you get this kind of stuff. :angry::blink::wacko:

Thanks to all,,,,first off, may I invite all of you to every match in the World. They are all great, try to make as many as possible and tell others where you have been and try to get them to come back with you next year... Second of all,,who said anything about WR or EOT? Thank You very much-- I go to both of them. Third of all, can't we all just get along in this very small part of our [sASS] world. If you help someone You have a friend, If you hurt them You have an ENEMY. Why would You want to go around with people talking bad about you and looking over your shoulder. Lets skip # 4.. 5th of all- If you want someone to believe a story,, TELL the truth and they will..In closing will you premitt me to say --I love God, Texas, The U.S.A. and Cowboy action Shooting and riding my Horse. If thats a Clique,,, come on, jump in and join me cause I'm havin' FUN... See ya on the Range. T-Bone

Thanks to all,,,,first off, may I invite all of you to every match in the World. They are all great, try to make as many as possible and tell others where you have been and try to get them to come back with you next year... Second of all,,who said anything about WR or EOT? Thank You very much-- I go to both of them. Third of all, can't we all just get along in this very small part of our [sASS] world. If you help someone You have a friend, If you hurt them You have an ENEMY. Why would You want to go around with people talking bad about you and looking over your shoulder. Lets skip # 4.. 5th of all- If you want someone to believe a story,, TELL the truth and they will..In closing will you premitt me to say --I love God, Texas, The U.S.A. and Cowboy action Shooting and riding my Horse. If thats a Clique,,, come on, jump in and join me cause I'm havin' FUN... See ya on the Range. T-Bone

+!----GOOD one T-Bone

See you in Feb.

Ringo

Hello the camp! I can't comment on the matches promulgated, cuz I've not been there yet. I'm sure they're great in their millieu, but my main question comes from: why aren't these matches on SASS annual match schedule? My main interest is the US Open, cuz I'm from IL and have kin there. I haven't seen TBone's graveyards, but have heard good reviews of cac. That said, the couple times I strived to enter, it appeared to be a clique match, sold out before you heard of it. Given WR's sold-out success this year, and EOT's lack thereof for some time, I suggest caution in looking for replacement venues. I don't care how charismatic TBone is, he can't surplant the history of WR and EOT. My.02 mm

Clique? I double dog dare you to walk up to any Dooley Gang member and fail to get a friendly reply. CAC is on my list because I've been to the other 2 many times and seen the energy and fun factor these guys bring where ever they go. EOT & Winter Range are a long trip for a lot of the country. Why not promote a major match on this side of the Rockies that they can attend without taking 2 weeks off?

CR

I was all ready to jump in there and defend your good name and your love of the sport...

but you did a good job your own self!

Once anyone goes to CAC they KNOW why it fills up fast.

We just Picked up the hats from Mose N Bella's. They look great and every shooter gets one. If you come to a party or awards or dinner or just stand around and one of the Ranch Hands might throw you a door prize just for being here and tell Ya "We are glad you are here". Everyone is special at the Bar 3 Ranch and we invite everyone to come shoot or just hang around and visit. This months match we are shooting Winter Range Stages for a warm up for thoughs who can go... But if Ya can't Stop by and visit awhile--shoot and eat lunch.. WElcome to the Ranch.. T-Bone

I'll say this, and it's from the heart and well thought out, I know of very few people in SASS that love this game as much as T-Bone, and the rest of the Dooley Gang. They work hard at being some of the top shooters, and they work hard at making sure all who attend their shoots have an excellent time, and they have a ball!

With that said, I'll exit....Thanks again T-Bone and crew!

Cheyenne, still grinning, Culpepper

Your welcome Culpepper,A small tear eared up and went right down my cheek bone. We all can stick together and make SASS bigger and better. Please don't stand around and watch the World pass by, join in a make a difference.. Help out and take a buddy to your next shoot--They might be the next SASS member......Who will be badge. #100,000 ????? This is an EVERYBODY sport.

Archived