SASS Wire Forum

Indiana State Shoot 2011

Blood Washed SASS #79269

I was pondering the same question, to get my vacation request in. ;)

I was also looking at Guns Of August; till I found it was on the weekend of our shoot, don't want to cancel ours to go.

Coal Car,

Guns of August shoots thurs, friday, saturday. Shoot the match and drive home that night to run yours on Sunday. That's what I did this year since it was on the 2nd Saturday/3rd sunday. Guns is a great match and I haven't missed one since I started shooting!!!!

Toranado,

I would like to do that but; a lot of the time, Carbine Coons and I are the whole set up crew on Saturday evening.

We only have about 5 or 6 cowboy shooters in our membership rolls at the club; only a few are active in putting on the match.

For me; cancelling the match would be (except for very severe weather conditions) out of the question, the show must go on.

Thanks,

It's Deer Creek's year, don't know for sure but usually third week of July.

I thought it was the 4th weekend Deuce. Deer Creek always shoots their monthly the same weekend as OVV and that is the 4th weekend. But you know me and my thinkin! Especially on mornings like this where I had no CR the night before, cloudy!

From the Deer Creek listing in the SASS Affiliated Clubs page -

Annual Match: SASS Indiana State Wild Bunch Championship Hoosier Ambush

Date of Annual Match: July 22 - July 24, 2011

Not sure if this is the Indiana State Match, or just Wild Bunch, or?

Because of your rowdiness I think you're probably banned from going to the State!

Yer possibly right on that one. Spittoon, how bout you ask (everybody likes you.......cept K.K. hehheeeee)maybe we'll get an answer. Deer Creek website said shoot schedule would be available in Feb. Hmmmmm???

B.W.

Hey Matthew and Sam,Doc,

Thanks fer the help BUT.....Duece already cleared up the where part of the question on Christmas Day, I figure If I keep it to the top................one of dem dere Deer Creek cowpokes may just see it an provide the dates. Website must not work cuz I sent a email also.

BTT

Blood Washed(still persistant)

I jes talked with Doc Molar and he confirmed the fourth weekend of July will be the 2011 INdiana State Shoot.

also talked to Molar so you have double confirmation now. 4th weekend. Bound to be a good time as Doc always does a nice job with the stages.

also talked to Molar so you have double confirmation now. 4th weekend. Bound to be a good time as Doc always does a nice job with the stages.

I conquer Deuce, Doc does an awesome job! Like Ol Short Tom says, if you can shoot well there, you can shoot well anywhere! Great match.

Archived