SASS Wire Forum

Big thanks to Ricky Lee and BRIMS and TRIMS

Korupt Karl

A big thanks to Ricky Lee. I ordered a "Quigley" hat for Christmas and it showed up on the 24th. What service and what a great job.... he hasn't lost the touch.

Hope to see you at Last Stand Ricky.....

KK

Widder, I gotta say,,,, Lady T looks a whole lot bettur in yur hat thin yu du!!! :P

Cheyenne :D

Widder, I gotta say,,,, Lady T looks a whole lot bettur in yur hat thin yu du!!! :P

Cheyenne :D

AMEN to that. Actually, she does the hat justice.

She told me that she got multiple (as in a dozen or more) compliments on that hat just walking thru airports.

Ricky Lee invited me down to his place a couple years back and made that hat while I waited. He already had the hatband made.

I ask him what 'X' he was making me and he said 100X. Then said it took about 7 beaver furs to make that hat. Pure Beaver it is.

Then he put trim inside the hat and called it 'The Widowmaker' and handed me that hat. Refused to take a dime for it.

Yes, its a beautiful hat but it was the care of the artist that makes it so.

Many thanks again Ricky.

..........Widder

Culpepper, you sure got that right. If she cant figure out some way to talk Widder out of that hat by next Christmas, I may have to buy her one my on dang self. Lets see, if I save up enough for one X per week, wait, 2 X's per week, starting now. 100 X around Thanksgiving. Put in my order now...

Dang, maybe I can talk to Ricky Lee and see if he needs anything.

Well shucks Tombstone, ya outta take a gud pic of lady T and Ricky cud use it fer advurtizzin, mite b abul tu strike a deel wit Rikkee.....[/i]

Sure enjoyt hangun owt wit ya en Vagus.

Cheyenne ;)

hay pard do you know how to get ahold of ricky lee i want to gave him an order but i can,t find him? he does great work i have 3 of his hats now , but i need one for my grand son. thanks big babe

He worked the Indiana State shoot in Sept. You can still reach him at his old number below. Tell him Korupt Karl says hi.

423 716 2977

KK

Don't know if it's me or what, but they have the craziest webpage.....tried all the buttons and can't get anything. Not pictures or other info on their hats. Anyone else have the same problem?

Widder....

It seems that I need to "borrow" the Magic Widdermaker hat once again so that someone can take a picture... :ph34r:

Same "not so secret place?" You name the time. ;)

Tombstone and Lady T,

well, its right now Sunday around 1:00 and it looks like the roads might clear up alittle this afternoon or tomorrow.

Sooooo, just let me know the time that convenient. I'm not working tomorrow either so anytime on Monday is fine also.

Don't ya just love this Christmas snow? Trees are white as is the ground and yet most of the roads are passable.

Call me on the phone: 984-4455

..........Widder

Tombstone and Lady T,

well, its right now Sunday around 1:00 and it looks like the roads might clear up alittle this afternoon or tomorrow.

Sooooo, just let me know the time that convenient. I'm not working tomorrow either so anytime on Monday is fine also.

Don't ya just love this Christmas snow? Trees are white as is the ground and yet most of the roads are passable.

Call me on the phone: 984-4455

..........Widder

Widder,

Weeeeelllll, as much as I'd like to...I better pass on re-borrowing the WidderMagic Hat right now.

I can only be tempted so many times, and that hat DOES tempt me! :unsure:

But, as always, thanks for your gracious offer.

Archived