SASS Wire Forum

To Texas Jack Black

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Just to prove to you that I don't have anger inside of me here what I was doing in between posting on the SASS wire just a few minutes ago, for me it don't get no better http://www.youtube.com/user/deucestevens

Guest Texas Jack Black

Duece ,Now that does bring a smile to my face.My children are all grown now. my wife and I have six Grandchildren and they are precious . I do wish you and your family well and say to you remember the times spent with your children Soon they will be grown and on their own .

We may not agree on many issues within SASS but we both must agree that our families and especially our children are the most special gifts that we have been blessed with.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I do want to thank you for the video

T J B

Duece ,Now that does bring a smile to my face.My children are all grown now. my wife and I have six Grandchildren and they are precious . I do wish you and your family well and say to you remember the times spent with your children Soon they will be grown and on their own .

We may not agree on many issues within SASS but we both must agree that our families and especially our children are the most special gifts that we have been blessed with.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I do want to thank you for the video

T J B

now that is something we can agree on. Merry Christmas.

Enjoy the cute little guy while you can.

When they get older, they just out-shoot you and take your money. :ph34r:

Palo verde

Ain't that the truth..... :D

Merry Christmas guys and gals. ;)

Archived