SASS Wire Forum

The hand books

Pit Bull Tex

Can I order copys of the RO 1 and RO 2 handbooks.If so who do I contact.Thanks.

Easiest thing is to download them off of the Wire. Top of the page, SASS Handbooks.

Can I order copys? I have a hard time reading on the computer.

Print them out if you want a hard copy, that's what I've done. I also printed just the penalty overview and an enlarged copy of the RO pocket card and miss flow chart that I keep in page protectors in my gun cart.

They are in PDF format, I like to read them on the computer as you can increase the size if you need to.

Grizz

The links Marauder listed will allow you to download them as pdfs. Then you can print as many copies as you like from your home printer. If you don't have a printer, any quick copy store can do it for you from the same files.

Can I order copys of the RO 1 and RO 2 handbooks.If so who do I contact.Thanks.

Although the above answers are all correct, your questions can ALL be answered by a call to the SASS Office at (877) 411-SASS (kinda a self explanatory #, no?); or you can email them at SASS Customer Service.

Thanks Griff.

Pit Bull:

I prefer to down load them to a computer file as mentioned above. then you can make them as large as you want. If you want a copy and can't print them I'll do it for you and bring them to the the orange county regulator shoot on Jan 1. Let me know.

Oliver

Archived