SASS Wire Forum

A good reason why

Matthew Duncan

world is full of whackos. I don't care if I loaded the blanks, put them in the mag, and triple checked things, I'm not gonna do a stunt like that. Maybe I'm just a grumpy old fart but what passes for "humor" these days I just don't get.

Many years ago as a kid I learned that blanks weren't safe to shoot at anyone. I learned it from Roy Rogers who did a special on how they did things on his TV show. One of the things I still remember is his demonstration on blanks where he blew a hole though a playing card from several feet away. "Remember kids, even blanks can hurt you."

Too bad those messages are long gone...

I may be wrong, but I think she's shooting one of those new air-soft guns. Some of them shoot over 600 fps and leave one @#$% nasty welt. Whether she's shooting an air-soft gun, blanks, or whatever, the woman has clabber for brains. Her hubby is not far behind, either, for setting up that kind of a stupid stunt.

What some people will do just to get their faces plastered all over YouTube. :)

Another reason why I feel some people should be neutered!!

As far as I'm concerned, that kid has a free Get Out Of Jail card for anything he might want to do to his parents for the rest of his life.

Archived