SASS Wire Forum

Ides of March 2024 Results

Ides of March 2024 S.A.S.S. Florida State Championship 

HOSTED BY THE LAKE COUNTY PISTOLEROS AT THE EUSTIS GUN CLUB 

Congratulations to the 2024 Overall Florida State Champion - Bucky Buckskin and the Overall Florida State Lady Champion - Midwest Hale 

Scores: https://actionshootingnetwork.com/lcp

• Like 2

I appreciate the detailed match results and promptness of posting match results.... Thanks!

Congratulations Bucky, Halle and the rest of all the new Florida State Champions. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Outlaw Travis James said:

Ides of March 2024 S.A.S.S. Florida State Championship 

HOSTED BY THE LAKE COUNTY PISTOLEROS AT THE EUSTIS GUN CLUB 

Congratulations to the 2024 Overall Florida State Champion - Bucky Buckskin and the Overall Florida State Lady Champion - Midwest Hale 

Scores: https://actionshootingnetwork.com/lcp

Is there a way to see the scores without signing up for the Action Shooting Network?

Thanks

Randy

On 3/17/2024 at 11:42 AM, Cypress Sun said:

I appreciate the detailed match results and promptness of posting match results.... Thanks!

Congratulations Bucky, Halle and the rest of all the new Florida State Champions. 

I understand the why of it but I missed seeing you there.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for putting on a great match. Was my first time and won't be my last. Shooting against some amazing shooters, I decided to go for a clean match as I didn't think I could compete in this arena. I got my CM and then my name was called for a category trophy. I was totally blown away! Easily one of the highlights of my SASS shooting career! Big and close is just so much fun! Wish more clubs would realize this......Thanks again!

• Like 2

On 3/17/2024 at 2:35 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Is there a way to see the scores without signing up for the Action Shooting Network?

Thanks

Randy

Yes, instead of going directly from Facebook, copy the link into your phone's browser. 

On 3/17/2024 at 11:42 AM, Cypress Sun said:

Thanks Sun, but you should have been in those results somewhere...where ya been? 

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2024 at 12:48 PM, Turkey Creek Red, SASS # 22854 said:

OTJ,

Thank you for your prompt posting of the match scores. Those of us that were unable to make it, appreciate it.

You're welcome. Hope to see you next year. 

3 hours ago, Rancho Roy said:

Thanks for putting on a great match. Was my first time and won't be my last. Shooting against some amazing shooters, I decided to go for a clean match as I didn't think I could compete in this arena. I got my CM and then my name was called for a category trophy. I was totally blown away! Easily one of the highlights of my SASS shooting career! Big and close is just so much fun! Wish more clubs would realize this......Thanks again!

So glad you were finally able to make it down after the issues you had last year. I am even more happy that you had so much fun! We hope to keep improving the match each year. 

• Like 1