SASS Wire Forum

From the last update, here is the chain of songs for pages 32 through 34
The key words used to match the next song title appear in RED.

Snip-it_1711207471699.jpg.f15725811cbbc64ffae432cfa3376585.jpg

Sky(Fall) in Love (Your Funeral) : a hard rain's a gonna Fall(en) Angel of the (one too many Morning(s) has Broke(n) Down deep inside : lowDown(town) on the Corner Soul : Sole survivor : Soul Man : Family of Man : we are Family Affair to Remember- (our love Affair) : Remember the Time Time in a Bottle : genie in a Bottle : dust on the (good friends and a) Bottle Of (spill the) Wine : strawberry Wine : (White Lightning) and Wine : Lightning strikes (crashes) : thunder and Lightning : Light my Fire(Flies) : Fly like an Eagle When She Flies : Fly like an Eagle : Fly me To the moon : Return To Send(er) Return To Innocence : innocent Return : Age of Innocence : Innocent Age : Age of Reason to (do you) Believe in Magic(ical) mystery Tour(ner) dans last Vide(o) killed the radio Star of the country (low)Down(side) of growing Uptown Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon As (You Can (Call Me) al) : Me and my (Broken) Arrow : God bless the Broken road : bad liver and a Broken Heart : achy breaky (my) Heart skips a Beat It had to be You (everything I do) I do it for You : am I Evil Women in Chains : Woman from tokyo : (You Are) the Woman (my Sunshine) Superman : Super(Star)s on 45 (beatles medley) : Shining Star : Let the sun Shine in : Let it Be Me : Be : Me and You and a dog named boo : let it be Me, the Peaceful Heart of the Sunrise : Tequila Sunrise (even) Cowboy(s) like a little rock and roll : the Cowboy in Me : Cowboy('s) back in (try that in a small) Town : the boys are back in Town Without pity : how am i supposed to live Without (You are) (Rock You) Like A Hurricane : Rock with you : like a Rock around the (my grandfather's) Clock : that old Clock on (The Wall) : Off The Wall

Posted (edited)

Thela Hun ginJeet

depositphotos_87469896-stock-photo-did-you-know.thumb.jpg.ddf82898d293ba8e6abf6ab80f11ec9b.jpg

If you want to know the "Hidden Link" between these two songs, as well as the previous entry, the above is an Anagram:

download.gif.2f9de79ed35cc73a6debbe572ac27224.gif

It has the exact same letters as "Heat In The Jungle", and therefore qualifies.

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Love Her Madly

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth
  • Like 1

‘“Then Came You”

Edited by Canton Chris