Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Been a long time


Chain Blue, BPGF

Recommended Posts

I thought I might have a look around and see how things is going. Why are they calling me Sawdust? Chain Blue 50574

Edited by saw dust
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, saw dust said:

Why are they calling me Sawdust? Chain Blue 50574

 

Did you let your membership lapse for a while (not paying annual dues)?   Some "lapsed" member numbers have gotten reassigned to a new member, who may have chosen the name "saw dust"

 

Why did I guess that? Your ID data on your post shows Guest rather than your old member number. 

 

good luck, GJ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

 

Did you let your membership lapse for a while (not paying annual dues)?   Some "lapsed" member numbers have gotten reassigned to a new member, who may have chosen the name "saw dust"

 

Why did I guess that? Your ID data on your post shows Guest rather than your old member number. 

 

good luck, GJ

I didn't know they reassigned numbers. What would be the point? Not like there will ever be a shortage.

Rex :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems like I join SASS back about 06. The reason I quit renewing is because back then they tried to tell me I was an FFL dealer.  When I said I wasn't they called me a liar, and banned me from using the classified section. To me that just wasn't cowboy. I hoped maybe things had changed since then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, saw dust said:

I thought I might have a look around and see how things is going. Why are they calling me Sawdust? Chain Blue 50574

 

You are logged into an account you created in 2009.  There are two other accounts "Chain Blue,.BPGF" and "Gunwelder aka Chain Blue".  I can merge them all into this account and rename it for you if this e-mail and log-in is the one you want to use.

 

Eli

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have always been chain blue BPGF even before there was BPGF. I don't know who the other one is. But thx

Edited by saw dust
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Chain Blue, BPGF said:

Thanks, 1 more question, Why does my content need to be approved by a moderator before it can be posted? Again thanks

 

I don't know what you did to require your content to be approved because there were no notes attached.  So, you're starting over with a clean slate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

 

I don't know what you did to require your content to be approved because there were no notes attached.  You're starting over with a clean slate.

Thank you. I used to play a lot on the classified section buying in selling an trading things with fellow cowboys. And somewhere along the line they got the idea that I was a FFL dealer, I was not allowed to do any trading or used the classified section. even though everybody know all my firearms transactions went through American Cash exchange in Manhattan Kansas. And I was unable to convince them otherwise so, I just went on about my business and forgot about sass. Still love cowboy shooting and cowboy guns.

Edited by Chain Blue, BPGF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chain Blue, good to see you back.  Several things have evolved.  I think you'll be okay.  Hope to see you back at PCC.  Big changes since you shot there last.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Tucker McNeely said:

Chain Blue, good to see you back.  Several things have evolved.  I think you'll be okay.  Hope to see you back at PCC.  Big changes since you shot there last.

Well it could happen But I'm not really shot a match since the great  T town deluge of 2015. I put my new 6 shooters and my new leather in my gun cart up at the pavilion, because I thought it would be safe there.  did not know the water was going to get 4' deep And become a raging river. Lol  It was like the Missouri boat ride in Kansas. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Chain Blue, BPGF said:

Well it could happen But I'm not really shot a match since the great  T town deluge of 2015. I put my new 6 shooters and my new leather in my gun cart up at the pavilion, because I thought it would be safe there.  did not know the water was going to get 4' deep And become a raging river. Lol  It was like the Missouri boat ride in Kansas. Lol

There have been a few campfire stories told about that flood.  Very unfortunate.  PCC could flood, but I think it would be biblical.  I think it would be hard for Chapman to flood also.  Might get mushy, but don't think it will flood.  Come on back, you'll enjoy it for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glad to see you are still kicking, Would glad to share the trail with y'all again. I remember the flood of 15, lost a good trailer. Vic Halls aka Bulldog Brown

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Chain Blue, BPGF said:

Well it could happen But I'm not really shot a match since the great  T town deluge of 2015. I put my new 6 shooters and my new leather in my gun cart up at the pavilion, because I thought it would be safe there.  did not know the water was going to get 4' deep And become a raging river. Lol  It was like the Missouri boat ride in Kansas. Lol

Ha I remember that night, it was in Sept of 16. A group of us shooters went to the theater to watch the Magnificent 7 movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Flinthills Dawg said:

Ha I remember that night, it was in Sept of 16. A group of us shooters went to the theater to watch the Magnificent 7 movie.

Luckily I broke down camp early and put it in my truck. I would have been dead in the heart of the flood and everything would have been watched completely to the river.  I'm sorry that you guys all lost your trailers in that Rain Storm from hell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.