SASS Wire Forum

Mate of mine got this for our Club Cowboy Range

Buckshot Bear

My wife who used to travel a lot into the backwoods of Kentucky to do some Occupational Therapy with aged folks. Went to one place way off the beaten path. The entry to the property, dirt road, lined on both sides with Post and wire livestock fencing. At the entrance the first posts had fresh Hogs heads mounted the post tops. Below each head was a sign with an obviously disliked politicians name printed on boards. I guess among those names were Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. She wasn’t the least nervous, and told me she actually felt more secure on that visit than others. I’ll try to find the photo she took. 

Well it turns out that the photo was on her iPhone 6. We are now on IPhone 14s. Never transferred the photos.. Only recently started using the cloud. I wiped the old phones with the thought of donating them to the women’s shelter, just haven’t gotten around to the donation. If anyone knows how to recover the photos let me know please! 

3 minutes ago, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

Well it turns out that the photo was on her iPhone 6. We are now on IPhone 14s. Never transferred the photos.. Only recently started using the cloud. I wiped the old phones with the thought of donating them to the women’s shelter, just haven’t gotten around to the donation. If anyone knows how to recover the photos let me know please! 

Dang. If you wiped them, as in “restore to factory settings”, you can’t recover anything. 

So, instead for now I’ll just post a picture of “The Queen” getting ready to run a Halloween Party at the Adult Day Care LOL. She’d kill me if she knew I did this.

IMG_0488.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Dang. If you wiped them, as in “restore to factory settings”, you can’t recover anything. 

Yep, that’s what i did. Dang that sucks

Archived