SASS Wire Forum

Tumbleweeds Shoot Out - EOT Warm Up at Tombstone, Az - still have room for a few shooters!

Too Tall Bob

On 12/25/2023 at 8:14 PM, Too Tall Bob said:

Yes, yes I did admit that Mudflat is a little sketchy. It all has to do with that hat he wears I think. 

The Hat???  Definitely the hat…

image.thumb.jpeg.fec0a734abb89e5c8cf0fd470b045886.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Too Tall Bob changed the title to Tumbleweeds Shoot Out - EOT Warm Up at Tombstone, Az - still have room for a few shooters!
46 minutes ago, Dragon Hill Dave #59561 said:

I plan to be there. Really enjoyed the match last year.

Fragon coming with you?:)

Is there also a website for the match or is it old school paper to apply? Also, is there still room on Saturday for me?

On 1/10/2024 at 3:36 PM, Jedediah Westwood said:

Is there also a website for the match or is it old school paper to apply? Also, is there still room on Saturday for me?

I bet there is still room.

Tumbleweed Shootout 2024 App.pdf

There is room for a few more yet

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I try to get the application it says it is unavailable. I want to be sure I am signed up before I make the trek to Tombstone before EOT. Can somebody send me that application DM or at least let me know I am in? I want to make sure I am on the list and I will bring cash money.

On 1/31/2024 at 3:20 PM, Dragon Hill Dave #59561 said:

Every time I try to get the application it says it is unavailable. I want to be sure I am signed up before I make the trek to Tombstone before EOT. Can somebody send me that application DM or at least let me know I am in? I want to make sure I am on the list and I will bring cash money.

I just opened the application from Billy Boots' comment. Try that again.

On 1/31/2024 at 4:20 PM, Dragon Hill Dave #59561 said:

Sent you a pdf just now.

• Like 1

Thanks for helping DHD out. I sent him an app when he first posted and he is “in the books,”

• Like 1