SASS Wire Forum

What's your thoughts?

Eyesa Horg

8 minutes ago, watab kid said:

glad to hear it , o many of us quit before our time is up - i have shot a lot of matches tho with folks needing extra help , ive always admired how so many cowboys/cowgirls  will go the extra mile to accommodate , as well as the patience displayed - its what endeared me to this venue , folks are just plain nice everywhere i go , 

That’s my feeling too!!  Ya’s just won’t find any bunch that’s more accommodating!! The posse I was on at The Black Gold Shootout took me all the way through a match that I was in absolutely no shape to be shooting!

Best folks in shooting sports are right here!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

That’s my feeling too!!  Ya’s just won’t find any bunch that’s more accommodating!! The posse I was on at The Black Gold Shootout took me all the way through a match that I was in absolutely no shape to be shooting!

Best folks in shooting sports are right here!!

amen to that , life is good in cowboy land , glad you got that experience too , 

Sure has been our experience. No other shooting sport that I've participated in comes even close.:)

Well I think we've got a winner!

We tried a load I found on @Scarlett site, "cowboy data" and they were ok, but Ellie could still feel it after a few. 13.5gr Cleanshot under 7/8oz shot.

@Kid Rich suggested I try 13gr. Cleanshot under 3/4oz shot with a 50cal felt wad in the bottom of the shot cup. Ellie liked them! So I'm going to load up a hundred for our match in 2 weeks and hope for the best!

Archived