SASS Wire Forum

O/U shotgun ID

2 hours ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

Thanks, tell everone about my find!!!

Sorry. I deleted it. I figured someone might see something on the photos that would be a clue for you. 

12 hours ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

Thanks, tell everone about my find!!!

10 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

Sorry. I deleted it. I figured someone might see something on the photos that would be a clue for you. 

It says Armslist right on the picture... :mellow:

Found the Armslist ad (I have zero interest in O/U's).  Based on the three pictures there really isn't a way to identify the maker  With the caveat that the other two pictures weren't very good and that I'm not going to log into Armslist to read the description, my GUESS is that this gun isn't anything special or worth a lot of money.      

With better pictures, including the the underside of the barrels and the outside of the barrels where one expect markings, I might change my mind. 

Personally I would be skeptical that the seller was unable to provide more information as to the maker or better pictures.

9 minutes ago, Chantry said:

my GUESS is that this gun isn't anything special or worth a lot of money.   

That was my guess too. That's why I didn't go look at it.

10 minutes ago, Chantry said:

Personally I would be skeptical that the seller was unable to provide more information as to the maker or better pictures.

I asked for better pictures but the add has been pulled, probably sold it. A lot of people aren't "gun" people and don't know what to look for, they are just selling grandpas old gun. When he said the barrels were 24" I figured it was cut down so lost all interest, just want to know who made it.

Archived